Marshall Micah Publish time 2024-6-11 16:19

Osaka living experience: Hotel integrate osaka umeda, Zentis Osaka, Hearton Hotel Nishiumeda

NO.1️⃣Intergate Osaka Umeda
📍Hotel integrate osaka umeda

I stayed at this hotel in Umeda last year and I like it very much. It is very close to the Umeda business district and the airport bus. The price is not expensive and the cost performance is very high. Although the room is not big, it can open two boxes. There is also a large bath for hot springs. For those who fight in Umeda every day, it is necessary to take a bath at night. The black tea in the lobby is delicious. (Pictures 13-15)

NO.2️⃣Zentis Osaka
A very ins-style hotel, the aesthetics are online, the room is large, it is very comfortable to live in, and the breakfast is also great (Pictures 1-12 are too photogenic so I took a lot of photos) The disadvantage is that it is a little far from the Umeda business district. Every time I carry a lot of bags on the way back to the hotel, I feel discouraged. This hotel is enough for one stay. But if you like friends who like a better stay experience, choose this one. Except for being far from the mall, there are no disadvantages.

NO.3️⃣ Hearton Hotel Nishiumeda
📍Hearton Hotel Nishiumeda
I chose this hotel when I came to Umeda on May Day this year, because the price of Integrate has increased too much. (Later, the price of this hotel also increased. Everyone must book in advance during holidays) Hearton Hotel Nishiumeda has a better location than Integrate. It is very close to the shopping mall. If you have a lot of things, you can go back to the hotel to put them down and continue shopping. It is also closer to the airport bus, which wins in terms of distance advantage.
The disadvantage is that the room is small, not as new as Integrate, and the most important thing is that there is no large bath, and one side of the room is next to the railway. Friends who have trouble sleeping must be cautious, or ask the front desk to arrange a room on the other side. (I forgot to take a picture, Figure 17 is the view outside the window)

Pages: [1]
View full version: Osaka living experience: Hotel integrate osaka umeda, Zentis Osaka, Hearton Hotel Nishiumeda