Kim Whit Publish time 2024-6-14 18:40

๐•๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ ๐‡๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ ๐‚๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐š ๐’๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐จ, a hotel with a large seafood bath

I really want to bookmark this article after seeing it. Can you promise me?
This is the most recommended accommodation to stay in Hokkaido

๐•๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ ๐‡๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ ๐‚๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐š ๐’๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐จ
The newly opened hotel has a super Muji style style
There are also ๐‹๐€๐–๐’๐Ž๐ and ๐Ÿ•-๐Ÿ๐Ÿ supermarkets nearby
(Itโ€™s super convenient to buy late-night snacks and go back to the hotel without worrying about being hungry ( ยคฬดฬถฬทฬคฬ โ€งฬซฬฎ ยคฬดฬถฬทฬคฬ€ )

The hotel provides a large bathhouse
After taking a bath, you can go to the lobby to drink free drinks.
Next, it is highly recommended to have breakfast in a restaurant๐๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ญ
All local ingredients from Hokkaido are very fresh.
You can also make your own seafood rice bowl

What you are most curious about is how many Taiwan dollars a night costs, right?
I feel that it is a great value for money at such a price during the peak season.
At that time, the price of booking for one night was about NT$ยฒโทโฐโฐ
(If you want to know more about how to book a better price, please send me a private message

๐•๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ ๐‡๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ ๐‚๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐š ๐’๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐จ
16-1, Minami 5-jo-nishi 6-chome, Chuo-ku, Sapporo-shi, Hokkaido
๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ƒ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ค every afternoon๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’:๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ-๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘:๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ

Pages: [1]
View full version: ๐•๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ ๐‡๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ ๐‚๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐š ๐’๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐จ, a hotel with a large seafood bath