Lucy Roger Publish time 2024-6-14 18:42

Japan Travel Guide|Sapporo, Hokkaido, hello, first time meeting you.

"The first stop in Hokkaido is Sapporo."、

Hokkaido travel route: "Day 1 Sapporo", Day 2 Otaru, Day 3 Lake Toya, Day 4 Hakodate

Partial geographical map of Hokkaido’s central and southern districts

Street "Christmas trees" can be seen everywhere

This year's expectation for Christmas is actually a trip to see the snow on the go! To be honest, I have never seen snow in my whole life. I am a proper southern girl. .
On my last trip to Japan, I was chatting with my sister. We jokingly called the snow that melted the next day "dead snow." As the name suggests, we haven't seen the true face of "snow" yet.

So I have always had inexplicable and dreamy expectations for snow in my heart. Unexpectedly, as soon as I stepped out of the Horohirabashi subway station, a thin expectation floated in front of my eyes. At that moment, we were all crazy, a group of crazy people seeing snow for the first time.

This trip to Hokkaido has many locations. I plan to divide Hokkaido into four sections. Each stop and place has its own uniqueness and charm. This time we went to the Doo and Donan areas of Hokkaido, which can be said to be the central and southern parts of Hokkaido. It is considered a popular tourist area in Hokkaido.

"Impression of Sapporo, Hokkaido"

Sapporo buried in snow

The first stop in the snow country in winter, Sapporo.

Snowflakes flew across the sky and fell to the ground with the wind, flying like goose feathers. The pure white and clean Xueer, when I introduced the pupils for the first time, made me lose my subjective consciousness, as if I was in a parallel space. At that time, time passed very slowly, so slowly that I forgot the hustle and bustle of the city, so slowly that I ignored it. After the streets crossed each other, only me and them were left.

The snow elves flying all over the sky, watching them dance in the wind, fluttering and fluttering. At that time, I was a happy fool. Looking at Xueer, the fool kept giggling.

Humanized guide signs can be seen everywhere in Japan. You are not worried about getting lost in Hokkaido

The first time I saw the coordinates of snow, the first time I felt the fluffy snow on my face. For the first time, I felt the winter rites of the snow country.

When it comes to Sapporo's identity as Hokkaido, I can probably think of "Kunming" in Yunnan, the urban hub of Hokkaido. No matter where you go in Hokkaido, you must always trace some traces of Hokkaido from this source.

Telephone booth in the glass house

Sapporo was filled with snow in the morning and the temperature was 2 degrees. The boss lady put on the heating pantyhose she just bought. There is no burden on the snow, which is the secret to fashionable clothing when walking in the snow.

I met a temple on the road to pray for academic blessings. Unfortunately, I graduated

01—Transportation

At some subway exits, there will be a stamp commemorating the subway visit. Interested babies must not miss it.

Nothing in Japan is too expensive. The most expensive thing that comes to my mind is transportation costs, which account for at least a quarter of the journey. Many babies who want to go to Japan must be troubled by the complex transportation lines in Japan. Next, let's talk about the JR line, which should be one of the must-have options for traveling to Hokkaido.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Japan Travel Guide|Sapporo, Hokkaido, hello, first time meeting you.