Kama Wood Publish time 2024-6-14 18:42

Sapporo Stream Hotel, the most worthwhile hotel in Hokkaido

The most worthwhile hotel in this trip to Hokkaido, with convenient transportation
And the per capita cost is less than 300 yuan, it is really worth it! !

Convenient transportation
Get off at Exit 5 of Susukino Station, and you can take the elevator directly (change to an elevator halfway), which is really friendly for those who drag large and small boxes! Susukino Station is 2 stops away from JR Sapporo Station. After arriving at the airport by JR, you can transfer to the Nanboku Line subway station. Although it is 2 stops away, it is very close. You can walk to several major shopping malls in Sapporo. If you like Citywalk, there is absolutely no problem! We also walked back to the hotel these days. The hotel is just one intersection away from Tanukikoji, which is very suitable for shopping, returning to the hotel to put down heavy things and go out to fight! Most importantly, it is too close to the bus stop for Lake Toya the next day. It is just downstairs, so convenient!

Hotel facilities
After checking in, I found out that the hotel was only built at 24.01. It is located on the rooftop of the new Cocono shopping center. The facilities are very new, and the decoration style is simple and comfortable (Figure 2). Japanese hotels are generally small in space, but two suitcases can be spread out in the room, 28 inches and 20 inches, which is also possible! You can also see the night view of the neighborhood on the 18th floor of the roof, which is great!! (Figure 5-6)

Surrounding facilities
On the last day in Sapporo, I stayed in a hotel near Sapporo Station, thinking that it would be more convenient to be closer to Sapporo Station! Later I found out that I was wrong. Because Sapporo Station is too big, the nearest hotel has to walk a distance, which is not friendly to people dragging suitcases. Living next to a large train station, you will inevitably hear the sound of the rails, and you can hear the rumbling in the room at night. There are large shopping malls near Sapporo Station. The large shopping malls start to close one after another after 8 o'clock in the evening. Night owls living there have no place to go at night. This hotel is close to Tanukikoji, and it is also lively at night. I can go downstairs to have an impromptu walk and eat at 11 o'clock on the first night I arrived, which is very good!

How to book
You can book it on any domestic travel booking website, and the off-season prices are particularly affordable. (Picture 7)
Hotel name: Sapporo Stream Hotel (the hotel is relatively new, and may not be searchable on all booking platforms, so you can check it out)
Address: Minami 4-jo, Nishi 4-1-1, Chuo Ward, Sapporo

Finally, the last one!! I think the most attractive feature of the hotel is that you can play YouTube in the room (Picture 3)!!! It is really exciting to lie on the bed and watch videos after shopping at night!

Pages: [1]
View full version: Sapporo Stream Hotel, the most worthwhile hotel in Hokkaido