Henry Saul Publish time 2024-6-14 18:43

Real review of solaria hotel in Sapporo, Hokkaido🔍

Thinking of going to Hokkaido in the summer, I decided to leave at the end of August to avoid the peak of the school season. I booked Sapporo Solaria Hotel. The experience was very good. It is one of the most satisfactory hotels in Japan. It has some stamina.

Location. It is about 300-400 meters southwest of Sapporo Station. It is just across an intersection. It is very convenient and you will definitely not get lost. You can take the bus to Otaru and Hakodate at Sapporo Station. It is about 700 meters from the hotel to the TV tower, and you have to cross multiple intersections; the road to the east of the hotel, walk north for more than 800 meters to Hokkaido University; walk west for 300 meters and then south for 50 meters to the Hokkaido Botanical Garden. Sapporo City Hall and Park are to the south of the hotel, which is very quiet.

The hotel is brand new. It should be opened in 2021, and the settings are all new. The experience is good. The hotel also has a gym, which should be praised. In addition, there is a large bath in B1 of the hotel for hot springs.

Breakfast is highly recommended. Breakfast is served at the restaurant in Figure 4, located on the 2nd floor of the hotel. In the morning, you usually have to queue up because of the number of people. It is better to go around 7 o'clock. When booking the hotel breakfast, I found that it was not included. You can eat it on site and add it to the room fee. It is 3,000 yen per person, and children under 6 years old are free. There are many types of breakfast, mainly Hokkaido characteristics, various breads, milk, yogurt, cakes, ice cream made from wheat produced in Hokkaido, and of course various Japanese sashimi (see Figure 5), with special rice, two bowls for breakfast is quite refreshing. The taste of bread, milk, etc. is very different, highly recommended. The breakfast window looks like Sapporo City Hall, and you can see a large number of office workers carrying briefcases. Compared with Tokyo, they walk much slower.

Price. It is about 160-210 US dollars. The area of ​​a double room is about 20-25 square meters. The experience is still good. Check-in and check-out are very smooth. The hotel can directly fill out the form and mail it to Yamato Black Cat Express. It takes 3 days to send it from Hokkaido to Tokyo.

There are many foreigners in the hotel. I will choose this hotel again when I come to Hokkaido next time. It is comfortable and quiet, the breakfast is delicious, the price is acceptable, and the transportation is convenient.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Real review of solaria hotel in Sapporo, Hokkaido🔍