Odelia Noel Publish time 2024-6-15 06:24

Osaka - Sapporo one week trip, shopping, transportation, accommodation and attractions

Transportation:

1. If you can fly directly to Hokkaido, it is of course the best. If you are transferring, you must pay attention to the baggage allowance and the name of the local airport. There are three airports in Osaka that have routes.
2. In my opinion, the transportation in Kansai is very good. You don’t need to join a group at all. I really have no trouble taking JR. Although it is complicated, I think it is clearly marked. I will talk about it separately below.
3. The transportation in Hokkaido is not good, especially the recent blizzards. Hokkaido can consider a small group for a one-day tour around.

Peach Aviation:
The seats are narrow and the whole process is self-service check-in.
When checking in, you only need to enter the six-digit code on the order, and you don’t need to scan your passport.
After checking in, you can check in your luggage by yourself next to it. If there is no problem with the weighing, you can go through security check. The whole process is smooth and simple.

Pegasus Airlines:
Normal width seats, self-service check-in throughout the whole process, but there are staff at the check-in counter.
When checking in, Tongyan entered the four-digit code on the order, and there is no need to scan the passport.
And Pegasus Airlines is co-branded with Pikachu, which is super cute.

Osaka Kansai Airport - Kobe Airport

I bought the wrong ticket ! I bought the wrong airport. The transfer guide is as follows:

1. The two airports are separated by a bay. There is shipping. The boat leaves about once an hour and the boat journey is 30 minutes. However, the boat is very small, and the Kobe Airport is It's relatively close, it's only a few hundred meters to the pier, but Osaka Airport is less than 2 kilometers away.

2. If it is a jr or bus, it will take about 1.5 hours, which is a circle along the coast

3. I have about 6 hours of transfer time. The original plan was to take a boat, which is the fastest, but because of the wind and waves that day Yes, sailings were suspended when I arrived at the pier, but the pier provided a bus solution. It only took 1 hour to get to Osaka, and it went directly to the terminal. The scenery on the road was also good.

4. The fun and delicious food at New Chitose Airport are all outside the security check.

Osaka Pass West Airport Shopping Guide

1. Kansai Airport always feels different from what I remember. After the security check, the shopping area is not big, and there are mainly luxury goods counters, cosmetics, food, tobacco and alcohol, etc. The first area after security check is also very small.

2. The food area is electronic self-service shopping, such as Shiroi Koibito, etc. Place an order on the self-service machine, then go to the checkout counter to pay, and then go to the collection area to wait for your number to be called. The whole process takes at least 30 minutes, so you must reserve time.

Jr’s bus guide

1. You can use Google Maps, Baidu Maps, and transfer within the case. software.

2. Whether it is jr or bus, there are clear electronic stops. It is recommended to have a snack after getting on the bus to see if the next stop is the same as the one on your app

3. Pay attention to the tracks running on the same track It is not a fixed line of trains, but has many directions;

4. Trains in the same direction are also divided into different speeds, which can be understood as the number of stops at different stations. For example, express trains stop at 3 major stations, and slow trains stop at 30, that’s a huge difference in speed;

5. Another important point is that the same train will be split. For example, when going to Kansai Airport, you have to sit in the first three carriages, because the rear carriages are going to Wakayama.

6. But you don’t have to worry, because it’s written very clearly! ! It’s written on your software, on the electronic screens at stations, and on the electronic screens on the train. So have a snack

7. If your software says 7:30 express, then you should pay attention to the time. The express is at 7:30. If a train comes at 7:20 at this moment, it may be a slow train. Or other trains.

8. Finally, reserve enough time for yourself, and don’t be afraid if you make a mistake.

Accommodation

I have been to Japan five times before, all in B&Bs. If you are an old friend, Just know that I had many happy stories back then.

But as I get older, my desire for communication decreases. This time, I didn’t choose the owner’s house or hotel.

It should be noted that in Japanese hotels, you must fill in the actual number of guests. It does not mean that you book a room and live in one, two or three rooms at random. It means that only one person can stay in the room.

Osaka:

Apartment style, pretty good location, good size, well-equipped, cost-effective, Lampard Shinsaibashi Hotel (460RMB/night including tax)

Kyoto:

Surprise, Very surprised

It’s so big! ! ! It's a small detached house with great heating, great bathroom, and very comfortable living room. Next to it is a large drug store and 7-11, which is convenient for food, accommodation and transportation.

If you have the opportunity to come with friends in the future, you must choose, 2092.45/two nights

Sapporo:

Apartment style, two bedrooms, quite large, overlooking Sapporo, 2080.83/three nights

The only thing is that the floor heating is not central and the bathroom is a bit cold

The location is good, about a kilometer walk from Li Xiaolu. I walk back after eating every day

One-day tour transfers are also available To

Itinerary

Osaka

Osaka and Kyoto have visited many attractions before, but this time it is special to catch up with the regular opening of some world heritage sites

For example, Nishi Honganji Temple and Toji Temple, which happened to be special that were not open before. I took a stroll around the visiting spot~

But I always felt it was different from what I remembered

Osaka Restaurants

Everyone in Osaka knows that Shinsaibashi, the core area, is full of restaurants at night, so you can just stroll around and eat whatever you want.

A century-old eel shop, this one is not as delicious as the previous one in Tokyo

Sapporo

I also considered the overall arrangement of Hokkaido again and again, but because I don’t like fussing, I gave up most of the attractions, and because of the traffic Not so convenient. I think it’s either a hot spring-focused itinerary that doesn’t leave the hotel, or it’s a one-day tour.

But what do you mean, I chose Asahikawa Biei for a day trip that has relatively more outdoor areas.

Asahiyama Zoo - Biei Parent-Child Tree - Biei Seven Stars Tree - Shikisai Hill - Forest Elf Balcony

How to say that, half the time in the car, watching the snow is quite satisfying, but if you look at those lonely people Trees, I really don’t recommend them. I didn’t even get out of the car, and then there was snow everywhere, such as Shikisai Hill. It’s more beautiful in summer, with unlimited flowers, but it’s still snowy in winter, and the Forest Elf Balcony is nothing special. , they are all small shops in wooden houses. Anyway, emmmm, it is not my personal favorite way to travel.

I was very satisfied with the food, so I spent two days eating and wandering around Sapporo

Tip: Many restaurants in Sapporo are in the building. The whole building is full of restaurants~~ but many restaurants require reservations. They are not Internet celebrity restaurants. Some of them are obviously visited by locals, with few tourists. They seem to have seats, but reservations are required. It doesn’t mean that you can’t make an appointment. Anyway, just fall in love with the one you want to make an appointment with for the next day. It is recommended that you take a photo of the waiter’s piece of paper after making an appointment to avoid unclear communication the next day.

1. What is the roasted bird? This shop specializes in chicken wings, which are so cheap, 10 pairs for 50 yuan, note that it is 10 pairs, 20 pieces~~~

2. Barbeque restaurant, per capita About 300 yuan, the meat is good, but the special white beef is gone

3. Crab General, I had a set meal of 400 yuan per person, it was delicious, but The crab was frozen, maybe because I live by the sea and am a fan of Itamae Japanese food, so I didn’t find it too amazing.

4. There is a second market and a vegetable market. Xiamen people are used to it ~ I had a seafood rice bowl

5. The Chitose Tsuru Sake Museum is actually very small, just a shop. However, it has sake lees ice cream and you can buy local brands of sake. It is also very close to Nijo Market. You can take a stroll.

Coffee shop collection

Osaka LILO

Recommended, roaster, you can try the hand brewing in the store, I brought back several kinds of beans, satisfied

Osaka Mel

Recommended, Bean roaster, the manager has won numerous awards. Most of the beans in the store are Geisha and the price is on the high side, but I prefer lilo beans

Osaka WEEKENDERS COFFEE

It is at the back of a parking lot. When navigating, pay attention to the parking lot. It is also a roaster. I personally think it is not as good as the first two. Home.

Sapporo Morihiko

I recommend the warehouse store, which is not in an attraction area, but it is so beautiful. It is like an idol drama. It is snowing outside, and there is a warm roasting machine inside. You can sit in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows and watch the snowflakes fall. The coffee is good, the latte is satisfactory, the hand brewing is ok, and there are some souvenirs and beans, but the description of the beans is not clear. As a roaster, I don’t understand why the bean list is not clear.

Sapporo BARISTART COFFEE

This is probably an Internet celebrity store. It is close to Tanuki Street and has many people. It features several kinds of local milk from Hokkaido. I chose the Italian blend and Kenya soe's latte, which I personally didn't like.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Osaka - Sapporo one week trip, shopping, transportation, accommodation and attractions