Honey Eleanor Publish time 2024-6-15 06:24

Hokkaido residents' life of drinking after skiing at Gyu Bar

No matter where you stay when skiing in Niseko, you must not miss the nightlife in Hirafu. Take the city shuttle bus to Cross Street or Hirafu Welcome Center. The heavier the snow, the more delicious the soup curry sold by the street caravans.

p1-5 Street stalls near Hirafu Cross Street in Niseko. If you can't wait for the long queues in the restaurant, you can quickly fill your stomach here. There are fried dumplings, curry, burgers, tacos, beer, etc.

p6-7 I am really afraid of the cold, so I chose to dine indoors... At a ramen bar on the second floor of Hirafu Nijo Street, I was cured by hot soy sauce ramen and whiskey sour

p8-14 How many people came to Hokkaido Gyu Bar for this world's top 50 bar hidden behind the refrigerator. It's a 15-minute walk from Cross Street. There is no queue at 7:30 in the off-season. Reservations are not accepted here. I started to sigh as soon as I opened the door. The boss is too good at creating an atmosphere! The wall is full of jazz vinyl, snow is falling outside the window, and even the wine list is a cute picture book. I drank five cocktails, and each one was delicious. The most impressive ones were the cold spicy "mulled wine" and the hot apple pie wine.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Hokkaido residents' life of drinking after skiing at Gyu Bar