Earl Robin Publish time 2024-6-16 01:20

Sapporo 🏮 Izakaya Yakitori Fukudori (やき鳥 福鳥 本店), Late Night Diner BBQ

A small shop that has been in business for 78 years reminds me of "Iogi Izakaya", "If you know you are hungry, you have not lost yourself, and you still have hope in life."

It is a small shop with more than ten seats. The regulars come in and greet them skillfully. The aroma of charcoal fire and beer are mixed together. Through the glass, I can see the snow falling outside. The two grandfathers next to me ordered a pot of soju and a glass of turbid wine to go with it. We were eating two plates of appetizers and talking about the year-end summary. We saw the enthusiastic aunt and shy uncle who greeted us with smiles and wished us a happy stay in Sapporo. Only when we came back did we see them smiling happily at the camera in the photo. This 78-year-old small izakaya must have carried many stories of ordinary people.

I'm so lucky to have walked in on such a winter night and participated in their lives.

Restaurant name: Yakitori Fukudori Yakitori Fukudori main store
Restaurant address: 〒060-0063 Minami-sanjo-nishi 2-chome 7, Chuo-ku, Sapporo-shi, Hokkaido

Pages: [1]
View full version: Sapporo 🏮 Izakaya Yakitori Fukudori (やき鳥 福鳥 本店), Late Night Diner BBQ