Myron Benjamin Publish time 2024-6-16 01:19

Eat crab in Sapporo🦀, locals' stronghold Furuhohanlai, 40$ per person 古艪帆来(コロポックル)

This time when I came to Hokkaido to eat crabs, I didn’t choose a popular Internet celebrity restaurant. Instead, I chose this small but delicious Hokkaido restaurant with a majority of locals. Let’s try the crab dishes‼ ️

Recommended double crab
We ordered the double crab combo, which includes both snow crab and hairy crab. The crab meat is fresh and sweet, and it only costs 8,800 yen. The Hanasaki crab miso soup is generous and delicious, and it costs 480 yen. There is also fragrant fried curry. Pork chop and paella and sea urchin! None of them stepped on thunder

butter potatoes
Butter potatoes yyds, taste delicious like grandma’s! With the original salty flavor of potatoes, I thought how delicious potatoes could be before eating them, but after eating them, they felt really delicious!

Restaurant: コロポックル
Per capita: 7,500 yen
Business hours:17:00-23:00
Address: 3F Matsuoka Haru, 4-chome Minami 4-jo, Chuo-ku, Sapporo-shi, Hokkaido
Transportation: You can take the Subway Namboku Line to Susukino Station Exit 2. When you see McDonald's, go 100m to the right and go to the 3rd floor of Matsuoka Building. This crab shop is popular with locals on Fridays and Saturdays, so it’s best to make a reservation in advance.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Eat crab in Sapporo🦀, locals' stronghold Furuhohanlai, 40$ per person 古艪帆来(コロポックル)