Elvis Gardner Publish time 2024-6-16 01:23

Hokkaido Sapporo Shihachi Fish Shop Kita 24jo Branch, 2000 yen eel rice is really delicious

Restaurant name: Shihachi Fresh Fish Shop Kita 24jo Store
Restaurant address: 〒001-0024 ベアーズビル1F ベアーズ24ビル, Kita-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido 24jo Nishi 2-chome 1-13

2035 yen, 2 eels were served, and I was shocked when I took a bite. You guys are eating too good, one person can't really eat it, the portion is super big. It's a seafood store outside, and I saw it's an izakaya inside after entering. No wonder the ingredients are fresh and cheap!

You must order Hokkaido potatoes!!! It has a caramel texture, and the skin is crispy and crispy. I also ordered the Hokkaido specialty ザンギ (actually fried food), and none of them were disappointing! The scallops are also sold at a price plus processing fees. The meat is thick and the soup is delicious. The ladies in the store are so cute. I called to make an appointment in the afternoon. They also wrote a small card and put it on the seat. It was so cute (there seem to be 2 stores, I went to the Kita 24 store)

Pages: [1]
View full version: Hokkaido Sapporo Shihachi Fish Shop Kita 24jo Branch, 2000 yen eel rice is really delicious