Donahue Edward Publish time 2024-6-16 01:20

In Sapporo and Otaru, you must come to the Triangle Seafood Market to eat king crab

Name: Sanjiao Market Seafood Market
Address: 3 Chome-10-16 Inaho, Otaru, Hokkaido 047-0032 Japan
Business hours 6:00-17:00

We took the JR from Sapporo Station to Otaru Station in the morning. After exiting Otaru Station, look left and you can see the banner of Sanjiao Market. Then walk 100m towards the banner and go up a step to see the door of Sanjiao Market (you can see the last picture, the location is still easy to find)

The king crab shop we chose is called Takeda Fresh Fish Shop. Pick crabs on the other side and eat opposite. For two people, we chose a relatively small crab, 2.5kg/5w yen, and bargained to 4w8. After paying, the boss saw that we didn’t speak Japanese and helped us get a number. We waited about 20 minutes and entered the store and sat down

We ordered half steamed and half grilled. King crabs don’t need dipping sauce. The steamed half is served first. It tastes salty and sweet, and the satisfaction of putting a whole crab leg in your mouth. /Personally, I think boiled crabs are better than grilled ones, with original flavor and more elastic meat.

In addition to king crabs, my boyfriend also ordered a bowl of salmon and sea urchin rice. The sea urchin was so sweet that he was still amazed after returning home. The salmon was also fresh, but not as amazing as the sea urchin. Finally, I suggest that you eat less for breakfast. 2.5kg is just right for the two of us, and we ordered an extra bowl of salmon and sea urchin rice, which is over the limit...

Pages: [1]
View full version: In Sapporo and Otaru, you must come to the Triangle Seafood Market to eat king crab