Earl Hardy Publish time 2024-6-17 04:22

Meg Khram the Sunshine, a sunset restaurant with great sea views and delicious food

Meg Khram the Sunshine is a sunset restaurant with a great sea view and delicious food. It has a high Google rating and not many people. I didn't expect the food to be so delicious. There is also a beautiful sunset view.

The mango sticky rice is really delicious. The first thing Toy Beetle did when he came to Phuket was to go to this restaurant. It's cheap and delicious at $5 per person! There are so many people hahaha, it's right in Phuket Town

Cherry seafood Phuket, I'm going to love this restaurant! Although there are not many people sitting inside, the chef is really great. I have been in Thailand for so many days, and no restaurant has caught my eye or conquered me! Only this one can really do it! It is located on the right side of Karon Night Market Street!

·I had a delicious Thai meal on Karon Beach. It's not an exaggeration. It was the most delicious meal we had on the 6th day in Thailand! Sure enough, restaurants with a score of 4.5 or above can be directly rated. This restaurant is 4.9! And! The location is good. You can also see the beautiful sunset by the sea when you go for dinner. I highly recommend it!

Pages: [1]
View full version: Meg Khram the Sunshine, a sunset restaurant with great sea views and delicious food