Harlan Davy Publish time 2024-6-17 04:25

Black Ginger🥘|The best Michelin restaurant in Phuket

The whole restaurant is as mysterious and unique as its name. Before arriving at the restaurant, you need to take a sightseeing car in the lobby, and then take the water deck to cross a small river. The whole restaurant seems to be built in the middle of the water. The cicadas are loud but pleasant, and the moist summer evening breeze and the huge green plants around are super cozy! The dim lights and flames at night set off its unique tribal style. It really looks like an ancient tribe hidden deep in the jungle. The whole process is very interesting!

The food should be the best Thai food I have eaten in Phuket. Because I was afraid of stepping on thunder with a single point, I chose the menu matched by the chef. Every dish is very creative and has Thai characteristics. Thai braised pork is very delicious, sweet and not greasy, and it is super delicious. It is much better than the Michelin in Phuket Town. The service is even better. The chef will come to greet after eating. It is a very heartwarming dining experience! What moved me was that the music played during the meal was very local ethnic style, and I liked it very much! It can be said that both the body and mind are greatly satisfied!!! The hotel's lobby is also unique, with local designer clothing brands, as well as a variety of Thai-style aromatherapy and handicrafts, which are very suitable as souvenirs to bring back home! It is very close to the airport, so it is recommended to go on the first day of landing or the last day of the trip!

Restaurant Black Ginger: Thalang Phuket 83110

Pages: [1]
View full version: Black Ginger🥘|The best Michelin restaurant in Phuket