Broderick Ward Publish time 2024-6-17 04:24

Avoid pitfalls when eating and drinking in Phuket! Bargain for seafood in half price

I went there last month. I finally remembered to write about it because I’m a procrastinator. I really love food. Basically, I eat all the time when I travel. I’ll give you some tips to avoid spoilers.

p3p4 There is a whole street opposite the OZO Hotel on Kata Beach, which is a night market. The Thai milk is super delicious. Take the picture and they will show you the way.

Grilled tuna ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
It’s very tender and not dry. There are two kinds of dipping sauces. Don’t buy grilled ones. I thought it was delicious because there was a long queue, but it turned out to be super unpalatable, not even one tenth of the ones in China.

p5p6📍Kata On Fire⭐️⭐️
This should be the most popular restaurant in Kata, but it’s really average! I seriously suspect that the promotion is all recommendations.
The oysters are quite fresh and delicious.

p7📍Doo Dee⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Cheap and delicious! Curry crab costs only a few dozen RMB per portion, and the chicken wings are delicious too

p8📍Briley Chicken and Rice⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
A blogger strongly recommended it, it is delicious, but not as delicious as expected. If you live in Patong, you can go far away, but there is no need to go there specifically. I recommend the pork leg rice! The chicken rice is average.

p9📍After you⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
It is on the first floor of central Phuket, the Thai milk-flavored shaved ice is delicious, and the ice cream toast is a bit too sweet

p10📍Padong Seafood Market⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
You must go, it is just opposite the boxing ring, it is cheap and delicious, the most amazing meal in Phuket, buy the seafood you like and go to the second floor for processing, that is, you must bargain when buying seafood, cheating friends and directly slashing the price in half.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Avoid pitfalls when eating and drinking in Phuket! Bargain for seafood in half price