Chapman Pater Publish time 2024-6-17 04:31

99% of tourists have never been here, Koh Chang Island near Phuket, Thailand

99% of tourists have never been here, Koh Yao Noi, Thailand

Near Phuket, there is a paradise, Koh Yao Noi, and it has a nice name: Yao Noi Island. It is far away from the hustle and bustle and adjacent to Krabi. There are quiet beaches, clear waters and rich natural ecology. 99% of tourists have never heard of it.

Hidden Beach
The beach of Koh Yao Noi maintains its original natural style, without crowded crowds, only fine white sand and warm sunshine. Here, you can enjoy sunbathing or stroll on the beach and feel the sea breeze.

Long-tail boat out to sea, explore the sea forest
The sea around Koh Yao Noi is crystal clear, with stone mountains similar to the Guilin landscape. You can take a long-tail boat to shuttle between the mountains and enjoy the unique ecosystem.

Hiking and overlooking the island scenery
The inland area of ​​Koh Yao Noi has lush mountains and forests, which is a paradise for hiking enthusiasts. Climbing to the top of the mountain, you can overlook the magnificent scenery of the entire island.

Watch the sunrise and sunset, and record the beautiful moments
The sky of Tyrande is magical. Whether it is sunrise or sunset, it is a visual feast. Find a suitable place, quietly watch the sun rise or fall from the sea level, and record this beautiful moment.

Taste authentic food and enjoy a feast for taste buds
Little Changdao is rich in lobsters. There is a lobster farm, you can go fishing for lobsters! Seafood is also very cheap, so seafood D is delicious.

Tips:
- Little Changdao is not big, there are few vehicles, you can rent a flat motorcycle to go around the island,
- Swimsuit and sunscreen, get ready, and relax on the beach.
- There are many sea activities in Little Changdao, protect electronic devices and digital equipment to avoid seawater erosion.
- Mobile wifi roaming superman is like a little superman I carry with me. No matter where I go, I can connect to the Internet at any time, and high-speed Internet access allows me to instantly share the beautiful scenery of the journey. Let my friends feel my comfort at this moment. Multiple devices can share the network, connect multiple mobile phones or tablets at the same time, and share the network with travel companions. With its ultra-long battery life, you don't have to worry about it even if you go out for a day.
- Most of the beach resorts on Xiaochang Island are small and beautiful. Choose one you like and enjoy a more private holiday experience.
- Know the sunrise and sunset times in advance and choose the best viewing point.

This is a quiet and beautiful island far away from the hustle and bustle. There are not only beautiful natural scenery but also rich cultural experiences. If you are longing for a relaxing trip back to nature, then Xiaochang Island is definitely your perfect choice.

Pages: [1]
View full version: 99% of tourists have never been here, Koh Chang Island near Phuket, Thailand