Osborn Margery Publish time 2024-6-17 21:19

South and Blue, Krabi, Thailand is not responsible for travel notes~

I'll say something irresponsible beforehand. For a kid like me who wants to have fun as soon as I go out, writing travel notes is simply a brain exercise, because I can't remember the place names at all. It doesn't matter. The important thing is to feel. If there are obvious common sense geographical errors, please ignore them. Thank you for your understanding~

In late January, a small town girl who had never been to Sanya was dragged to a beautiful island in southern Thailand far away by a few big scammers. At nine o'clock in the morning, before I was completely awake from the dizziness of getting off the plane in the middle of the night, I was stunned by the scene in front of me! Oh my god! Sunshine! Blue sky! Straight sea level! Tree shadows! Red and white lace eaves! Beautiful! Krabi, here I come!

There was no time for breakfast, and lunch was also rushed through, so we started the most exciting and regretful adventure in 25 years - riding a motorcycle. The most exciting thing was that it was the first time in my life to ride a motorcycle (and it was abroad). I answered the Thai guy "Yes, I can!" without blinking and set off in style; the most regrettable thing was that I didn't know how to ride a motorcycle at all, but I took my friends all the way. There is no need to think about it. The excitement was proportional to the tragic situation after the crash. Yes, that's right, I took my girlfriend and had a dog-eat-shit crash. In desperation, my character exploded. I met a kind and friendly South African uncle and his family. While helping us treat our wounds, they tried to comfort the two stunned people. The uncle looked at us with sincere eyes and said, "Promise me, this will be the last time to ride a motorcycle, okay?" At that moment, the words "We are the world, We are the children..." echoed in my mind for a long time.

Before they could recover from the shock, the food from afar was calling their souls. Under the setting sun, they took a tuk-tuk to the Krabi weekend night market. Yes, it was a night market that was only open on weekends! Thai food is really affordable and has a very high cost-performance ratio! Small octopus, glutinous rice cakes, seafood stewed noodles, fruit pancakes, iced coconut milk...all kinds of strange snacks that they couldn't name. The four of them were like mainland tycoons going in and out of European luxury stores. Apart from eating, they only had three words in their mouths: "Buy, buy, buy!"

A beautiful island must have lovely people and lovely stories. A story worth mentioning is the mysterious rabbit head graffiti everywhere on the island. I searched and recorded all the way, thinking, it's over, I'm the only one who found the totem of this hidden organization, will I be...? Or maybe I will be pulled into the organization, the mystery is waiting for you to explore.

I came to my senses and found myself on Lanta Island a day later. Lanta is not big, but the temperature is very high. The lazy retro jazz from the roadside bar (it was really a bar that opened at noon) made the hot waves gentle. I was about to go back to the hotel to take a nap after satisfying my taste buds at the water restaurant, but I was blinded by the beauty of the long beach behind the hotel. It is no exaggeration to say that it is the most beautiful I have ever seen in my life! Why not use the beach as a bed and the sky as a blanket? Let's go! Take a nap on the beach!

The must-do activity in Lanta is snorkeling. ROK Island is a newly developed snorkeling paradise. The speedboat is speeding. Here, please imagine yourself driving a luxury cruise ship with bikini hotties to conquer the beautiful uninhabited island. When we arrived, we saw blond and blue-eyed beautiful European guys diving into the water one after another. We, who are not good at landlubbing, had to be led by divers to the most transparent country.

I always feel that the sea has a magical power that allows you to see another kind of tranquility and splendor of the world, and also makes you instantly aware of your own insignificance. Looking at the emerald green corals not far away and the tropical fish that seem to shuttle between your fingers, you will have a doubt: Is the sea the real world, or is the world under the sea the world in our hearts?

After snorkeling, the most enjoyable activity is of course the SPA massage! The gentle and quiet Thai sisters really did it without any carelessness. They carefully applied a thick layer of natural aloe vera gel on my wounds that were pickled by sea water and sea salt. It was so cool and comfortable! With their sweet and soft accents, I didn't know when I fell into a dream. Of course, the main reason was that I couldn't understand anything haha!

Farewell to Lanta, we took a car, a boat, and then a car. The journey was not long with the unbeatable sea view. We returned to Ban Aonang Hotel. On the last morning in Krabi, we got up early to watch the sunrise. The lively streets and colorful shops last night were now extremely quiet, like the small village where my grandparents lived when I was a child. We walked to Aonang Beach in our flip flops. In the distance was Chicken Island, and there were seabirds in front of us (quite smooth). Before the fishing boats set sail, there were already lovers walking hand in hand on the beach. When the single dog saw the figures of the two people in the morning sun, the only thing left in his heart was "really nice".

After the pretentiousness, we went to Emerald Lake and Hot Springs at noon.

The night before leaving, we hung out in a small bar with a South African uncle band. The sound of clinking glasses was filled with reluctance. One person kept repeating that they would come next time. There was only one word written on the faces of the three silly kids - I don't want to leave!

Pages: [1]
View full version: South and Blue, Krabi, Thailand is not responsible for travel notes~