Sarah Simon Publish time 2024-6-20 17:57

Fairways Bluewater Hotel in Boracay has a separate beach, clean and no one is around.

About travel: If there is a direct flight to Boracay, choose a direct flight. Don't transfer from Manila, which is tiring and troublesome~

Hotel: Recommend fairways Bluewater Hotel, which has an independent beach, clean and no one is very nice~

Currency: The local currency is Peso. You can go to the bank to make an appointment to exchange, or you can exchange it for US dollars, and then come to the local area to pay with US dollars or Philippine pesos. Some stores support credit card payment.

Must-play projects: Sunset sailing, which is so beautiful that you can ride it a hundred times; go out to sea, deep diving can see clownfish; cliff jumping is very exciting and recommended to try

Recommended restaurants: Pig Out and Grerys, about 4 people can eat about 80 US dollars, or Google Maps to see information and reviews. I have eaten at several restaurants and I recommend Pig Out the most. This one needs to be booked by phone in advance!

About getting around on the island: The island is very small, so you can choose to walk or take a tuk-tuk (usually a chartered car costs 150 pesos, sometimes individual travelers can get 50 pesos for 2 people, you can try bargaining)

About phone cards: I bought a Smart card at the airport in Boracay, you don’t need a passport to buy it, 300 pesos for 7 days with 13GB of data, I use it OK! Don’t worry about not being able to find where to buy it, because the airport is very small, like a small temporary cabin shed.

About language: Most Filipinos on the island can speak English, their local language is Filipino, they practice polygamy, and can marry up to 6 wives, which is amazing how good Filipino men are

About weather: The weather on the island changes quickly, it rains for a while, and the sun comes out for a while, the ultraviolet rays are very high, pay attention to sunscreen and insect repellent!

Pages: [1]
View full version: Fairways Bluewater Hotel in Boracay has a separate beach, clean and no one is around.