Beau Gabriel Publish time 2024-6-20 18:02

Boracay is so beautiful! I highly recommend the Crimson Hotel!

The hotel is so popular that I couldn't book the same room type. I tried the sea view room with a large terrace and private pool, and the ordinary sea view room. They are all great. I don't like swimming, and I think the sea view room is good enough!

I love the Filipino maid service of the hotel the most. They are the hotel's own employees. They are 60 per hour. They can help take care of the baby and practice speaking. There are also many parent-child activities in the hotel. There is no need to worry about the children being bored! Parents are free~

The hotel staff service is also very nice. This trip signed up for a snorkeling trip, but I didn't see any fish. The hotel staff said that the hotel can see fish snorkeling for free. Before 9 o'clock in the morning! I regret it! If I really have to say a flaw, it is that the breakfast tastes average, but it is acceptable.

PS: The hotel's own beach is very clean, and there is no green algae! There are quite a lot of ants and bugs on the public beach outside, and there are quite a lot of green algae.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Boracay is so beautiful! I highly recommend the Crimson Hotel!