Aaron Eleanor Publish time 2024-6-20 18:01

A private beach resort perfect for wasting time, Crimson Hotel Boracay

Many people say that the Crimson Hotel in Boracay is far away and has a bad location. On the contrary, people like me who just want to find a quiet place to lie down when they arrive on the island love it so much!

Although the beach is not as white as the beach in S1, it is quiet! Every day I lie on the beach and stare at this quiet beach...drink juice...daze...

I stayed in a suite with a small swimming pool. When I arrived on the island, I recommended to book Crimson's airport transfer. This airport transfer can make your entire trip more comfortable!

You can enjoy Crimson's car...Crimson lounge...Crimson boat...send you directly to the hotel beach...(It's equivalent to sending you directly to your room hahahahahaha)

I lay down for three days, and all three meals a day can be solved in the hotel. If you are tired of the hotel's meals, you can go to the citymall next door. If you want to go to dmall during the day, you can also take the hotel's shuttle bus. On the fourth night, I moved to Linde in S1 and still missed the tranquility of Crimson!

Pages: [1]
View full version: A private beach resort perfect for wasting time, Crimson Hotel Boracay