Elaine Dodd Publish time 2024-6-20 18:14

Henann Crystal Sands Resort, super large gym and sky pool

I really like the Henann Crystal Sands Resort Hotel I stayed at during my visit to Boracay! This group has contracted mid- to high-end hotels on the island. Basically, the decoration of each hotel is very beautiful. It is said to be a Korean group. After a long time of selection, I finally decided on this Crystal. It is very famous on the island and is the choice of many white Koreans.

Service:
The staff are very nice. They will greet you with a smile when they see you. Although I saw some bad reviews before coming, I didn’t feel uncomfortable after checking in, so I still have to experience it myself. The front desk lady is also very nice. She will introduce you to the hotel facilities when checking in. It happened to be a pool party in the past two days, so we didn’t have time to go.

Facilities: The facilities are very comprehensive
Gym: Super big! ! It’s a pity that we didn’t have the opportunity to try it. The air conditioning is very good and there is a shower room.
Swimming pool: This is also the reason why I finally chose this hotel because the view of the swimming pool is really beautiful! There are two swimming pools. One is the Pool on the first floor (Figure ①) and the other is the Sky pool. The Sky pool is on the second floor. It is an infinity pool extending to the sea. There is also a bar in the swimming pool. You can sit in the water and have a drink. There is also a pool party in the evening! It’s very lively! But I didn’t enjoy it. btw, it was really beautiful to take pictures from the hotel corridor when the lights came on in the evening! (Pictures ⑤⑥)

Room: The room was booked with a King bed, but it was not available at that time, so it was changed to 1 Queen + 1 single. The bed was very comfortable!
There is a small balcony with a clothes drying rack that can be used to hang clothes, but I don’t know if it’s because it’s humid near the sea, it’s basically impossible to dry it overnight

Location: Perfect! It’s in the most lively place in S2! Turn left and walk a few steps to Dmall, turn right and walk a few steps to Starbucks, and there is also the famous Gerry’s. There are several sunset sails in front of Starbucks

Breakfast: The view is super good! There are outdoor and indoor rooms. It’s so comfortable to eat while looking at the beautiful jelly sea! The breakfast is very rich and fresh! There are also many people, but there is no need to queue

Others: There is a private beach in front of the hotel with lounge chairs. Bring a towel card. There are employees who take towels and return them directly to the hotel’s swimming pool. There is a special place to return towels. Take back the towel card

Overall recommendation: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐! Because the location is so good! I will stay at the hotel again next time!

Pages: [1]
View full version: Henann Crystal Sands Resort, super large gym and sky pool