Honey Belloc Publish time 2024-6-22 01:20

The sunset sailing in Boracay, Philippines is too beautiful to be real

Because my mother likes the beach and wants to see the sea, I chose to bring her to Boracay, Philippines this time. About the preparation before the trip: We used a Japanese visa to transit through the Philippines for 7 days without a visa. In addition, the US visa, Canadian visa, Schengen visa, and British visa can transit without a visa for 7 days.

I chose to fly directly to Jakarta, which took about 2 hours! Then stay in Jakarta for one night and fly to Caticlan the next day. There are two airports to Boracay. Caticlan is the most convenient. It takes more than ten minutes to drive to the island pier after getting off the plane. It takes about one hour and forty minutes to drive to Kabore Airport.

There is no need for conversion plugs in the Philippines. Many places here cannot swipe cards. Try to change as much cash as possible. I changed it at Manila Airport, or changed it in advance at the bank. It doesn’t matter if you don’t have Philippine pesos, just bring your VISA credit card

Pages: [1]
View full version: The sunset sailing in Boracay, Philippines is too beautiful to be real