Kerr Alerander Publish time 2024-6-22 01:26

Poseidon's Imperial Spa opened by Jun Ji-hyun in Boracay, Philippines

Special car pick-up, quite convenient. The location is on the mountain, the city is only a ten-minute drive away, and you can go back to any place you want to go. The first thing that caught my eye was a shabby little door. I was really disappointed at the first impression. The park is very small, and the technician kneeled to touch the back of my hand... I didn't feel the high mountain

The legendary independent small villa is actually an independent small room of more than 100 square meters, with a spa area, a shower and bathing area, and a small infinity pool... 30 minutes of bubble bath and infinity pool... Wash up and call the technician

Unskilled smear scrub experience... 3 minutes on the back. Honey, coconut milk, scrub... Apply it on the front of the body and face by yourself... Wash it off after 30 minutes, call the technician to go to the spa cabin, and then a half-hour essential oil massage... Experience it once, no desire to go again... Star effect, not recommended, not recommended!

Pages: [1]
View full version: Poseidon's Imperial Spa opened by Jun Ji-hyun in Boracay, Philippines