Adam Becher Publish time 2024-5-17 17:53

Recommended nightclubs in Phuket to indulge your body and soul together

It is a very happy thing to go to Bangkok during the Songkran Festival. This is my Nth time coming to Thailand. I lived here for a year in 2015. I always feel that I don’t have much time to relax because I am always working. From April 12th to 17th, 2024, I will go to Thailand alone, with a backpack, and a water gun... with my kawaii equipment, for a complete indulgence.

To be honest, I go to bars less than twice a year in China. This time, on a whim, I suddenly wanted to experience the atmosphere of a Thai bar. I went there for one night and I felt like I was addicted. I continued to experience it for 4 consecutive nights. The nightclubs are all unique in style and have their own characteristics, which really opened my eyes.

At 12:30 in the morning on April 13, I saw a very fashionable and fun bar in Xiaohongshu. It is said to be the largest nightclub in Bangkok. Its name is: Insanity. It is located on Soi 11, Sukhumvit Road, close to the famous Nana. Plaza and Soi Cowboy.

From Sunday to Thursday, tickets for men are 300 baht and for women, 200 baht; from Friday to Saturday, ticket prices are 400 baht and 300 baht respectively; ticket prices for special holidays will also change, but the ticket includes a free drink. There are a lot of Chinese people coming to this nightclub. Be careful, be sure to dress fashionably and look good. The people inside are so well-dressed. Although I like to wear slippers, when going to these high-end places, I still wear a pair of charming high heels. Better.

You will get a free drink. Although there are many people, it will not be chaotic. There is an exclusive DJ position on the stage. Every week, a different and famous DJ will control the whole exciting scene, allowing you to dance wildly. Free yourself completely.

The most fun time at the venue: Recommended between 12 o'clock and 2 o'clock in the morning, there are so many programs, it's so exciting.

TIPS: Address: 32, 2 Sukhumvit Rd, Khwaeng Khlong Toei Nuea, Khet Watthana, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10110.

Opening hours: 21:00 - late night, light rail: Nana Station, recommendation index: ☆☆☆☆☆

Friends who want to have late-night snacks don’t need to go out, because there is an American-style restaurant run by the bar outside the bar, which offers Thai food and American burgers (some pictures are provided by V8 Diner). The average price per person is 200 Around THB/person.

At 12 o'clock in the morning on April 14, I chose a nightclub with a very different style from the first one. Currently, there is almost no Chinese in this nightclub. Most of them are Europeans, Americans and Koreans. Maybe there are not even Chinese people in this nightclub. Not many people know that there are such elegant and atmospheric nightclubs in Bangkok.

Remember to dress relatively formally, for example, men should wear long trousers and no slippers. Only people with status can enter this nightclub, so here, you can find different handsome guys and beauties, and they are all high-quality people.

Levels Club & Lounge, this store is located on Sukhumvit Soi 11, on the 6th floor of the aloft hotel.

DJs are divided into indoor and outdoor DJs. The indoor DJ is more passionate and exciting, while the outdoor DJ is relatively restrained, but with his handsome face and the music that can mobilize everyone, the whole scene instantly becomes romantic and lively. mood. It's a bit windy outside, so it's nice to have a glass of wine and snacks and chat freely with people from different countries. Even if you come alone, you won't feel lonely at all. You will be brought into your happy mood by the live music and people.

This nightclub does not require tickets, but tickets are required after 12 o'clock. From Sunday to Thursday, men are 300 baht and women are 200 baht. On Friday and Saturday, they are 400 and 300 respectively. The ticket comes with a bottle/glass of wine.

TIPS: This store is on Sukhumvit Soi 11, on the 6th floor of the aloft hotel. Address: 6th Floor of the Aloft Hotel, No.35, Sukhumvit Soi 11, Sukhumvit Rd. Bangkok, Thailand. Opening hours: 21:00-late night. Please note that guests wearing slippers, sandals, caps, shorts, and sportswear are not allowed to enter the Levels Club.

Recommendation index:☆☆☆☆☆

On the night of April 15th, we continued to look for another nightclub, one designed like the Birdcage Colosseum - Sugar Nightclub

The sole purpose of the new Sugar Nightclub is to bring the best hip-hop music and dancing experience to Bangkok disco fans. Sugar Club is open 7 days a week from 22:00 to late at night. There are not too many people around 3 o'clock. , the people here are all hip-hop lovers, especially South Africans.

Taking the elevator is like pulling iron doors, which looks very mysterious and fresh. In fact, the nightclub deliberately made it like this to create an atmosphere.

I like to stand near the bar and drink, and occasionally dance with hip-hop fans. They are very enthusiastic, which is completely different from the bars in China. They like to get to know you and interact with you, but they will not disrespect you. Behavior.

Dress code: No flip-flops, shorts or tank tops.

TIPS: Address: No. 37, Sukhumvit Soi 11, Bangkok, Thailand 10110. Open 7 days a week from 22:00 to late night! Dress code: No flip-flops, shorts or tank tops. Light Rail: Nana Station

I flew to Phuket on the morning of April 16th. When I arrived in Phuket in the afternoon, I stayed at Kata Beach to watch the sunset. After the sun went down, the entire sky was pimple-colored and colorful. The colors gather in the sky. It is such a happy thing to lie here watching the sunset and listening to songs.

After resting for 3 hours in the evening, we continued to the busiest bar street in Phuket, which is diagonally opposite Jiangxi Leng Shopping Mall. It is very easy to find. This street can be visited in about 10 minutes. In the past, people may have thought that this street The Tiger Bar is the most fun, actually! You are really wrong! The most fun nightclub is SugarClub Phuket, the only one! I can't find anything as fun as the second one.

Suga Phuket Nightclub is located in the center of Bangla Rd in Patong Night Market. It is a super high-end nightclub that focuses on hip-hop music.

There are too many people coming to this bar. People from too many countries will choose this kind of nightclub. Most Chinese people will choose VIP seats. Some people from India, Indonesia, Brazil, Thailand, Europe and the United States like to sit under the stage and follow the DJ. Interact with the dancers, and some girls can dance continuously for 2-3 hours. Even a shy person like me can't help but be tempted and will be led to dance together. Hahaha~ It’s so enjoyable.

The nightclub's slogan: We Own Hip Hop (We are the king of hip-hop music). At 1 o'clock in the night, the DJ will lead everyone in the venue to shout the slogan, which is especially like a concert scene.

TIPS: Address: 70/3 Bangla road Patong KATHU Phuket 83150. Open from 22:00 to late night/no dress code

Pages: [1]
View full version: Recommended nightclubs in Phuket to indulge your body and soul together