Odelia Cotton Publish time 2024-6-22 01:56

Notes on semi-free travel in Boracay, Philippines, 5 days and 4 nights of slow life

Boracay is more suitable for a leisurely vacation with a few friends. It is not recommended to go on a special forces vacation. If the schedule is too rushed, it will be very tiring. I don’t know how many times I have to change clothes in a day. My hair gets wet and dry, and my clothes can’t be dried. It’s really annoying... Because of the weather, I didn’t see the sunrise and sunset, and I didn’t get to take the sunset sailing that I had been dreaming of. It’s really a pity, but life is full of regrets, isn’t it?

Day1
I took a bus from Shanghai to Hangzhou Xiaoshan Airport early in the morning. It was late at night when I arrived at the hotel.

Day2
The weather was good in the morning, the Jelly Sea was very beautiful, and I played with the crystal boat for a while. In the afternoon, I walked along the beach and went to D Mall for a walk. I didn’t eat anything particularly delicious. The shops were also similar. They basically sold souvenirs, swimsuits, or specialties such as dried bananas.

Day3
Snorkeling + sea diving + BBQ + parasailing (be careful if you are afraid of heights) + banana boat (recommended). The water is very clear, and you can see a lot of small fish while snorkeling. I wore a jellyfish suit with long sleeves and long pants, and my hands were exposed to the sun and had color differences.

Day4
Deep diving + Korean food + buying local specialties + drinking in a nightclub. Because it was my first time diving with an oxygen tank on my back, and I couldn't swim, I was quite scared before going down. In fact, it was just a little uncomfortable in my ears at the beginning, but later I got used to it. The coach carried me and my friends by myself, and we saw a lot of Nemo and striped sea snakes. Most restaurants here have resident singers. I went into two restaurants at random in the evening. The drinks and alcohol were pretty good. It was quite comfortable to find an open-air location to blow the sea breeze and chat. ~

Day5
There were signs of a typhoon on the last day. I drank an avocado milkshake in the morning and set off on the journey home

Pages: [1]
View full version: Notes on semi-free travel in Boracay, Philippines, 5 days and 4 nights of slow life