Troy Robbins Publish time 2024-6-22 02:41

360-degree all-round nanny-level Boracay travel guide

I went to Boracay, Philippines for a holiday. I finally have time to write a complete guide recently.

1. About air tickets
It is very important. Because Boracay has two airports, one is Kalibo Airport and the other is Caticlan. If you buy Kalibo, it will basically take two days on the road, because it takes about 1.5-2 hours to take a bus from Kalibo Airport to Boracay Pier, and about 15 minutes to take a boat from Boracay Pier to Boracay. The time spent on the road is too long

2. About visas
It is very troublesome to apply for a personal visa in the Philippines, or find a group visa for three or more people. But I personally recommend a daily visa, either single or multiple, and it is more convenient to find an agency online to apply for it.

3. About hotels
If you like lively places, stay near S2, close to demall (that is, various restaurants, bars, supermarkets, shopping stores, etc.) ~ If you like quiet places, choose S1 or S3. The seaside hotels here are high-end, many of which are opened by Koreans, with a good environment, but basically require a deposit.

4. About marine projects
Must-do project sunset sailing, chartering a boat costs about 500-600P per person for 4-6 people. We negotiated 600P per person for individual tourists, which takes about half an hour. Generally, you are asked to meet at the designated location between 4:45-5 o'clock, and then queue up to wait for the boat. There are so many people, and if you take the boat in the morning or too late, you may not be able to see the sunset, so you must time it well

Sisters who like taking pictures can play the glass boat, bargaining down to 300P for two people, the black guys are very good at taking pictures and will teach you various poses, which takes about 15 minutes. We were ripped off for the island hopping tour. It was said to be 2 islands + a beach + a lunch + snorkeling. We bargained down to 1800P for two people, but they only took us to one island. Later, we remembered that snorkeling costs an additional 100P per person.

5. About restaurants
Ah, there is really nothing good here. Several Internet celebrity restaurants have long queues every day. The prices are not cheap, and the fruits are also quite expensive. In short, the prices are much more expensive than those in Southeast Asian countries such as Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, and the food is not as delicious as those countries. I also ate at the dessert shop cocomama and it felt very ordinary.

Pages: [1]
View full version: 360-degree all-round nanny-level Boracay travel guide