Blake Dillon Publish time 2024-6-22 02:45

The beach club🍺 with the best atmosphere in Bali is none other than Finns

This place is simply the Babylon on earth. It is right to describe it as "a pool of wine and a forest of meat". A bar where you will get pregnant if you go into the water. In fact, I think this is a derogatory term. The water is indeed very dirty. I, who am obsessed with cleanliness, would never go into the water, although it is nice to take pictures.

You can find the bar name by searching Finns Beach Club on Google Maps. It is located in JI. Pratama, Canggu, Kuta Utara, Kabupaten, Badung, Bali.

It is free to go in and take pictures here! You don't need to book a booth, just walk in, pass the security check and you can go in~ It is recommended to arrive before 5 o'clock, just 5:30-6 o'clock to enjoy the world's top 10 sunset!

Highlight: There will be fireworks at 7 o'clock every day! It lasts about 10 minutes. Generally, you can only find a seat at the bar without a reservation. There are many individual tables. If you don't have a recharge bracelet, you can pay with a visa card to avoid the trouble of recharging the card~ Cash is not accepted for consumption inside

The atmosphere here is really super love it! I feel so free here

Pages: [1]
View full version: The beach club🍺 with the best atmosphere in Bali is none other than Finns