Vita Back Publish time 2024-6-22 04:04

Regent Chaam - Hua Hin, a seaside resort favored by the Thai royal family

Although it is not as well-known as tourist hotspots such as Pattaya and Phuket, Hua Hin is also one of the earliest seaside resorts in Thailand and can be said to be the "old name" of Thailand's tourism industry.

The beautiful scenery of Hua Hin's blue sea and white sand is popular with the Thai royal family. I also stayed in a good hotel (Regent Chaam - Hua Hin).

This is a very nice resort hotel that allowed me to not miss any attractions during my trip to Hua Hin/Cha-am. This resort has a great location in the heart of the city, allowing me to easily stroll around Hua Hin/Cha Am.

Here I can enjoy everything the Regent Inn has to offer! During my stay, I could use the free Wi-Fi to contact friends and family at any time. Guests can park for free. The front desk provided services such as luggage storage and safe, which solved all my needs.

If I've been here for a while or need laundry services, the resort also offers laundry and dry cleaning services so I can keep my travel gear clean and tidy. I was also able to take advantage of in-room amenities like daily butler service and room service to spend a relaxing day. Smoking is only allowed within designated areas.

While staying at the Regent Inn, every wonderful morning starts with a delicious accommodation breakfast. I can go to the resort’s coffee shop and have a sip of coffee and enjoy the morning. During my stay, I was able to choose from a range of dining options at the resort. Here, I must not miss the nightlife entertainment such as bars.

The room facilities and services at the Regent Inn are of very high quality. Some rooms at the resort offer air conditioning for guests' convenience. Rooms at the Regent Inn come in a variety of layouts, some with separate living rooms and balconies or terraces. In-room entertainment is also great in select guest rooms at the resort, where guests can enjoy TV and cable TV.

Guest room environment

Guest room environment

Bathroom

Details

The resort also provides bottled water and refrigerators in some rooms so I can use them when needed. The resort understands the importance of bathroom amenities to guest satisfaction, so towels, hairdryers, toiletries and bathrobes are provided in select rooms. This price is quite good for staying on the beach in Hua Hin!

Pages: [1]
View full version: Regent Chaam - Hua Hin, a seaside resort favored by the Thai royal family