Stacey Barrett Publish time 2024-6-22 03:47

A girl's travel notes in Thailand, Bangkok-Hua Hin dual city trip

I wanted to go to Thailand. I had thought about seeing how charming the ladyboys were. I would definitely pinch their butts. But to my dismay, when I found out that I could only go alone, I had lost interest in this kind of naughty and exciting way of playing. In my original idea, going to Thailand was to go shopping and eat with friends, watch the most charming ladyboy shows, drink the most authentic beer, buy the most bizarre things in the weekend market, and swim in the most crowded sea in Thailand in the stupidest way. During the Dragon Boat Festival, I bought the tickets for the National Day. But when I was preparing the travel plan in September, I had to switch the itinerary to a single person. I guess I was mature and flexible. Maybe I should have gotten used to it a long time ago.

When it comes to traveling, the only troubles are air tickets, accommodation, visas, currency, transportation, and language. For air tickets and accommodation, I always choose the ones with high cost-effectiveness and affordable prices, the most common visas, and the most affordable public transportation. It is actually very simple to adapt to local customs. Regarding the visa for Thailand, this time I blamed myself for not paying enough attention. I only found out a week before the departure that the visa on arrival is twice as expensive as the embassy visa, so I found a travel agency within a week to expedite it, and got the Thai tourist visa before the trip. Regarding the Thai baht this time, I originally thought of withdrawing cash directly from my bank card in Thailand, but I found that the exchange rate of RMB 4.3 in Thailand is too bad. At least ICBC in China has 4.7. Although it didn’t cost much, it’s still a lesson learned. Pay a little attention to the exchange rate before going out.

The itinerary for the next few days (pieced together from memories later) was as follows: walking to the Grand Palace -- the museum -- the Democracy Monument -- Khaosan Road; Mae Khong Railway Market -- Amphawa Floating Market -- fireflies; bus boat -- John Thompson Garden -- Bangkok Art and Culture Center -- Four-Faced Buddha -- curry chicken -- Chinatown; tuk-tuk BTS National Stadium Station --- Ekkamai East Station to Hua Hin; in the afternoon, check in at the hotel -- the most beautiful train station in Hua Hin -- Cicada weekend night market -- go back to the hotel rooftop for a drink; in the morning, stroll through the streets of Hua Hin -- draw lots at the seaside temple -- go back to the hotel to rest -- take a walk on the pier and beach -- visit the Zen night market with past feelings -- go back to the hotel rooftop for a drink; in the early morning, watch the sunrise on the hotel rooftop -- chat on the hotel rooftop -- go back to Bangkok Don Muang Airport to return home; in addition, the return home was particularly bumpy. When I returned to Chengdu, I was taken to the wrong terminal by the shuttle bus. I arrived in Chengdu at around 2 a.m. and it took more than an hour before I could enter the country and go home. I was really exhausted both physically and mentally.

Bangkok City Forest

I had no enthusiasm for traveling alone, but I couldn't refund my ticket, and I didn't do any travel guide. I knew nothing about Bangkok, so I had to go there. But I have to say that this article is a large-scale "really good" scene. About Bangkok It was already past 9 o'clock in the evening when I arrived in Bangkok. I didn't drink or smoke to give myself courage. After passing customs, I went to the airport subway station to take the Bangkok subway, and then took it to the terminal station Phaya Thai, and then took a taxi to the hotel.

Bangkok is different from Phnom Penh, which looks very empty and remote. Instead, you can see taxis, buses, and tuk-tuks stuck in the road everywhere, plus the skytrain and subway, and a lot of motorcycles on the road. The busy traffic, the leisurely crowds, and the roaring engines make Bangkok feel much more lively than Phnom Penh. Thanks to Google Maps and Google Translate, as well as Bangkok's safe environment, it doesn't matter if you don't speak the language. You can show the address translated by Google to the ticket seller and taxi driver, and they will know where I want to go. There are no problems with transportation and communication.

Iconic Locations - Grand Palace - Museum - Khaosan Road Night Market

In fact, the attractions are almost similar. It may be a coincidence. When I went to the Grand Palace in Bangkok, I wore the same clothes as when I went to the Grand Palace in Phnom Penh. Then I found that I could hardly tell which one was in Phnom Penh and which one was in Bangkok from the two sets of photos. The sky was clear and the breeze was gentle. The pointed pagoda was shining in the sun, which made people feel daunted and respectful. I visited the temple slowly. Under the incense and candles, I was lucky to hear a Zen meeting in the Grand Palace in Bangkok, which was worth the 500 baht ticket.

Not far from the Grand Palace, within about one kilometer, there is a Bangkok museum. The most direct and simple way to learn about the history of a city is to go to the local museum, so I decided to go to the museum. As expected, there were not many people in the museum. They were basically local students, very young and energetic. In sunny weather, the design of the Bangkok museum was somewhat similar to that of Phnom Penh. Thailand has experienced the history of the Sukhothai Dynasty, the Ayutthaya Dynasty, the Ayutthaya Dynasty, the Thonburi Dynasty and the Bangkok Dynasty from ancient times to the present. Although it is not as long as China's 5,000 years of history, it still has its own unique characteristics and charm.

I took a similar photo at the Grand Palace in Phnom Penh

Also, along the way from the Grand Palace to the museum, I saw a pair of Thai academics. I walked behind them and it seemed to instantly pull me back to the scene of the movie "A Little Thing Called First Love". I was actually a little happy.

Students on the roadside in Bangkok

The weather in Bangkok in October is still hot. Under the scorching sun, I chose to stay in the hotel to avoid the heat. I went out again to find food on Khaosan Road, a night market street, after the sun set. In the evening, I looked at the red brick and golden tile temples not far away from the hotel rooftop. They were particularly quiet and solemn under the sunset. After leaving the hotel, I walked around again and finally arrived at Khaosan Road. It was indeed a tourist street. In fact, it was not very special. It was just a fruit stall, snack stall, specialty stall, small jewelry stall, etc. that are unique to Southeast Asian night markets. I originally wanted to eat fruit, but I didn’t like the price and variety. In the end, I just walked around and left. But by chance, I actually met the Shanghai girl who wanted to share a room with me before on Khaosan Road. The world is still too small. It’s interesting to meet her even when you go abroad.

Khao San Road Food Street

Immersive - Mae Kung Railway Market - Amphawa Floating Market - Fireflies

On the second day after arriving in Bangkok, I was not in a hurry, because my itinerary was to go to the floating market, but Damnoen Saduak and Amphawa were quite far from the city. I was alone, so I had to sign up for a half-day tour of the floating market on Fliggy and followed the tour guide to play. It was rare that the tour guide kept in touch with WeChat all the way, and this half-day tour was a boutique tour for a small and affordable group. There were about seven or eight people in a minibus. The driver would pick up everyone at the hotel one by one, and would also send everyone back to the hotel one by one when they came back at night. During the period, all kinds of services were very in place, which was very convenient and reassuring.

Breakfast at the hotel where I stayed

The first place I arrived was the Mae Kung Railway Market. As expected, the narrow railway was lined with small stalls and vendors, selling everything. Several elderly people looked at it and said that this was the railway in China decades ago, but the railway market in Thailand needs to put away all the things on display when the train comes. It is said that there are 6 trains entering the station every day, which means that they have to put away and stack the things at least 6 times a day, which is very patient. But speaking of it, think about the ordinary small vendors, who can only wait until the evening to close their stalls after opening the stalls, while the vendors here have 6 trains entering the station every day to change the boring day, which should be their fun. There are a lot of tourists who go to the railway market, far more than those who buy things. What touched me was that when the train entered the station, every shopkeeper would protect the tourists around him, whether they were tourists who took selfies or tourists who stepped on other people's stalls. The shopkeepers were more concerned about the safety of tourists. Such feelings are still rare in travel.

Crowded Mae Kung Railway Market

After eating a small pineapple at the railway market, we got on the bus and went to the floating market. Amphawa Floating Market is one of the three major floating markets in Bangkok and one of the least commercialized markets by tourists. We first arrived at the pier, where a sleeping dog was stationed. We had to take a boat to a small island, and then walk for 10 minutes to get to the floating market.

Boats selling food by the water

Actually, the Amphawa floating market is a bit like the riverside night market in our small city of Chuan Nei. All the shops are on both sides of the river, but the shops are facing the river instead of the street. During the rainy season in Bangkok, the water level is very high, so the boats selling snacks can row the boats to the shore for tourists, or let tourists eat on the boats if the boats are larger, thus forming a floating market. A wide range of small commodities, an endless variety of snacks, as well as stone bridges, docks, and river steps everywhere, plus the tinkling music played by local musicians with unknown instruments, mixed with the hawking of vendors, the atmosphere of the market is very strong. People who are used to staying in modern cities should rarely feel the leisure of the market so leisurely.

As it was getting dark, the tour guide organized everyone to go to the pier on the island and take a boat to watch fireflies. Maybe it was because I had seen too many fireflies when I was a child, or maybe I had too high expectations for fireflies. I went to the woods upstream of the floating market, but I only saw a few fireflies, flashing a weak fluorescence that could not be captured by a mobile phone. Perhaps the living environment of fireflies has been destroyed. It was not a very good experience to watch fireflies, but it was worth being happy to be able to see the panoramic view of the floating market on the river at night. The brightly lit market, shops, boats, and people were reflected on the water, and the picture was particularly rich and warm. And the old boatman at the bow who was shouting enthusiastically from beginning to end, the real love is nothing more than this. Even if no one echoed him, he still shouted with interest. The sound of the horn and the sound of water on the river were like a symphony, which could make people listen to it in a trance, forgetting the fireflies and the floating market.

Floating Market at Night

City Shuttle - Bangkok Art Center - Curry Chicken Rice - Strange Chinatown

We played a lot on the second day, so we stayed in the city on the third day. It was a bright and sunny day when we went out early in the morning. I planned to take the bus to the art center at BTS National Stadium Station in the morning, but I ended up taking the Bangkok public boat by mistake. It cost 11THB to take the boat from the pier near the Democracy Monument. The price is very reasonable, but the cleanliness of the river in Bangkok city is really not good. Be careful not to splash the sewage when taking the boat. A friend of mine asked me how I know where to go when I am abroad. The tools I have are just a few words of English plus Google Maps and Google Translate. Under the premise of ensuring safety, don't think badly of people, and you will get a lot of help.

Thompson's Former Residence

Because the art center doesn't open until 10 o'clock, I went there early, so I also strolled around the nearby John Thompson Garden. The garden is a private garden, which seems to be a small museum about architecture and textiles. The ticket is 100 baht, so I just walked around the surrounding area and the courtyard outside and left. Compared with the oil painting art center in Shenzhen that I have been to before, the Bangkok Art Center is actually not big, and there are not many separate exhibition rooms, but only a few corridors, where the oil painting exhibition with the theme of "Van Gogh" is exhibited. After a walk around, you can see all kinds of works that hide Van Gogh's face in oil paintings. The artists are really creative and imaginative. There are also some shops selling handicrafts in the art center. If you have time to visit more, you can find many unique gadgets, which are also great to take home as souvenirs.

The circular corridor inside the art center

Four-Faced Buddha on the roadside

After completing the morning itinerary, I began my long journey to find curry. It is actually only three BTS stations away. There are countless shopping malls and shopping centers between the three stations. Friends who love shopping must not miss the shopping malls near Siam BTS Station. This place makes me feel familiar. It is very similar to Hong Kong. It looks crowded outside, but there are all kinds of high-end shopping malls inside. I guarantee that you will be satisfied and your legs will be weak when you walk in. During the period, I also passed by a famous four-faced Buddha in Bangkok. No one's faith will be underestimated, and I have a deep understanding of it when I believe in Buddhism in Thailand.

The lady wearing flowers on the roadside looked like she was disturbed by me

Pious people would spend a few hundred yuan to buy a small bunch of wreaths offered on site, kneel down and worship each face of the four-faced Buddha, and pray for Buddha's blessing. Because of this, I walked for 3 hours to get to the block that was only 2 kilometers away from the restaurant. There were still many people in the restaurant at 2 pm. I ordered a chicken rice, a curry soup pot, and a bottle of green kiwi juice.

After finishing the meal and drinking the soup in a leisurely manner, I looked around and such a pleasant lunch was over. The curry chicken in the restaurant is very spiced. When drinking the soup, you will drink a mouthful of spice from time to time. It tastes much better than the refreshing curry in China. It's a pity that you can only experience local food occasionally, and I can't remember the name of the restaurant.

Walking out of the restaurant and walking back to Siam Chang slowly, it was almost 4 o'clock. I was going to Chinatown in the evening. Considering that I had enough time, I wanted to experience the bus in Bangkok. The buses in Bangkok are similar to the buses in China in 2000. The tickets are sold manually throughout the journey, and there is no bilingual announcement. As soon as the driver steps on the accelerator, the car will fall to pieces.

Traffic jam in downtown Bangkok

I followed the subway and went back and forth several times. I finally found the bus station under the bridge of the Skytrain. I also asked the bus station with real-time translation which way to Chinatown. With the enthusiastic help of three Bangkok citizens at the bus station, I waited for the bus for an hour and took the bus for 30 minutes before finally arriving at Chinatown before dark. I was surprised when I arrived at Chinatown. Many things were not from the mainland, and I had never heard of them. Most of them were probably some brands from Guangdong and Fujian. Except for the narrowness and crampedness of the snack streets in China, and the obvious Chinese signs on the streets, there were almost no characteristics of our Greater China. Sure enough, these places are for tourists, not for Thais.

Chinatown at night

I was a little disappointed with Chinatown, so I prepared to walk another two kilometers home. I didn't expect there would be a surprise here. On the way home, I encountered a night market. There was no obvious mark on the map, but the vendors with children hanging strings of hangers in front of the shops with closed shutters, the non-mainstream collectors who put all kinds of old small speakers, records, posters, and the young couples who came out to eat snacks, go shopping and fall in love at night, let me see another Bangkok at night. Here is a livelihood and consumption close to life, and a more real and diverse night life of Thai people. On the way home, the drizzle went down, dragging my tired body and the soul that had just returned from the downtown area. It has been a long time since I felt satisfied with what I saw and felt, but also sighed at the loneliness and emptiness of the moment.

Hua Hin Beach Zero Burden Trip

I was a little hesitant about the choice of Thai city. I wanted to go to Pattaya but also to Pudong, Chiang Mai but also to Koh Chang. In the end, I went to Hua Hin, which was unexpected. I actually knew nothing about Hua Hin. It was not until I booked a hotel before the trip that I found out that it takes 3 hours to get from Bangkok to Hua Hin by minibus. I also learned that Hua Hin has a beautiful coastline, the beautiful Palace of Love and Hope, a lovely sheep farm, and a pink train station full of girlish hearts.

Pink Train Station-Hua Hin Train Station-Cicada Weekend Night Market-Star Moon Wine Bureau

On the fourth day of the trip, I got up early and packed up. After having a very full breakfast at the hotel, I set off to take the minibus to Hua Hin. I thought that 60 baht could take me to the East Station, but in the end, the tuk-tuk driver in Bangkok only took me to the Skytrain Siam Station. It was really a scam. What's more embarrassing is that I am not familiar with the Skytrain in Bangkok. After setting off, I didn't remember to transfer. After going two stations, I found that I had to go back. After going back and transferring, I couldn't find the direction. Later, I finally arrived at Ekkamai Station and arrived at the Bangkok Eastern Bus Station. As a result, I don't know why I changed 3 cars. After several twists and turns, it was finally 10:30 before I started to leave for Hua Hin. As expected, I arrived in Hua Hin at nearly two o'clock in the afternoon, then checked in, and went to the rooftop to chat with my friends. It was almost sunset in the afternoon.

Every moment of the trip should not be wasted, so at around 4 o'clock when the scorching sun began to subside a little, I bravely went out and started my trip to Hua Hin to shop and eat. The first stop was of course the Hua Hin Railway Station, which was only a few hundred meters away from our hotel. At around 5 o'clock in the afternoon, the pink railway station was even more lovely under the scene of the setting sun. The wooden house structure was built to look like a temple, but all the wooden beams were painted pink, sometimes showing a tender Barbie pink, and sometimes showing a more intellectual wine red. The bougainvillea on both sides of the track was blooming brightly, and a few chirping magpies would occasionally appear on the branches. Rather than a railway station, the Hua Hin Railway Station is more like a villa of a Thai princess, exquisite and within reach.

We left the beautiful train station without looking back, and took advantage of the weekend to go to the Cicada weekend night market 5km away. It is said that the Cicada night market is only held on weekends, and the location is in a park. The night market is not just the traditional stalls, but also has a slightly more literary style.

There is a group playing music at the entrance of the park. They seem to be performing and practicing. Walking in, there are several small oil painting shops. You can buy oil paintings and paint on the spot. The cats and dogs in those paintings are really lifelike. Walking in, it is the core area of ​​​​the Cicada Creative Market. There are all kinds of handicrafts covering all aspects of eating, drinking and playing. It is worth stopping and studying. Of course, eating and drinking are indispensable in the night market. In addition to many locals, there are also many blond and blue-eyed foreigners. Eating seafood, curry, all kinds of cakes, strange fruits, and drinking a variety of beers from all over the world are all worth considering when coming to this weekend night market. In fact, a local night market next to it may be more authentic and more affordable, so don't miss it.

Night lights at the night market

Another interesting thing happened that day. Zaizai and I were going to walk 5km on our way home from the night market. We came across a market village halfway and saw a small convertible similar to a sightseeing car that would stop when you waved. We asked how much it would cost for the remaining 2km. The owner said 80 baht per person. Then we kept trying to bargain for 80 baht for 2 people, so we kept showing 2. The driver later told us 2 baht per person. It was such a surprise. So we jumped into the car very quickly. What was even more interesting was that when I got off the car, after I paid 20 baht, Zaizai suddenly said, "2 person 20 THB, we are friends". Then the driver was confused. Before he woke up, Zaizai and I had already crossed the road and disappeared in the night market. I guess the driver never wants to bargain with customers again.

The streets of Hua Hin are very clean and free of garbage

The most interesting thing on the first day in Hua Hin was far from that. We didn’t return to the night market near the hotel until after 10 pm. After visiting the night market, we went to the local 711. Because we agreed in the afternoon to drink and chat on the beautiful rooftop in the evening, we went to 711 to buy a bunch of snacks and wine. I originally planned to go to bed early, but I couldn’t resist the invitation of Zaizai and Deying. I rested a little in the room, and after getting rid of my fatigue, I went to the rooftop to participate in this small complaining drinking party.

Zaizai drank and complained about the company she just resigned from and the unscrupulous leader, and also briefly popularized her sideline business of opening an online store and the Japanese partner who suddenly disappeared with the money. Deying was particularly funny, lamenting how lively and crazy the Mayday concert she watched last night was, how lonely the rooftop was tonight, and how the star she loved was sorry for the fans, how those men were big pigs and how they let down the fans. As for me, I didn't dare to tell them about the job changes I encountered this year, nor did I tell them about the difference between my ideal and reality when I returned to Chengdu from Shenzhen, and I didn't mention the topic of men being big pigs. I just told them in detail about my time in Bangkok a few days ago, how hot it was during the day, how cool and quiet it was at night, and how troublesome the traffic in Thailand was, etc. I just listened to their conversations and talked in the sea breeze, and drank my wine, feeling very comfortable and cozy.

Another thing that impressed me the most was the cool and salty sea breeze. That night, the sea was pitch black, the coastline was endless, the glimmer of fishing boats, and the twinkling stars in the sky. Stars are the most reluctant to leave because they are rare. How long has it been since I last took a good look at the stars? I remember the last time I took part in the company's military training in Longgang. Time always flies, but I still remember the fireflies I saw on the trees when I went home in junior high school, and the stars I saw on the rooftop with my brother in the summer. I selectively forget the pain in my heart when those people left, and the many moments of compromise that persuaded myself not to delve too deeply. They will eventually turn into breezes and return to dust, and you don't have to carry the burden forward.

Don't worry, my lovely self

Wandering at a slow pace - Hua Hin Temple of Literature - Interesting things about the pier - Nostalgic old streets

The pace of the seaside resort city is very leisurely, so we naturally follow the local customs. In addition to drinking and chatting the night before, we slept until noon the next day. Our schedule was very casual. We went out to stroll around the town in the morning, visited a temple by the sea, then went to the pier in the afternoon, and visited a closer nostalgic old street in the evening.

My photo on the rooftop. How is my figure? Do you like it?

The streets of Hua Hin are really healing. They are all in a fresh style, with exquisitely decorated stores, a gentle breeze, and warm sunshine. Everything looks like a wonderful trip. And because there are few people, the temple by the river we went to was only a few elderly people who were resting on the spot and a few foreigners. The pink plank road by the sea is very beautiful for taking pictures, and the beach is very clean. Of course, the fortune-telling in the temple by the sea is also very effective. This fortune-telling was also unexpected. I just wanted to worship, and Zaizai was curious about the fortune-telling next to me, so he encouraged me to ask for a fortune. Her fortune-telling was very similar to her current situation, and my fortune-telling was also very similar to my current situation. I especially remember a sentence "Believe in doing things, don't worry, seek wealth, and pedestrians will come." In fact, many people don't believe it, but they still take it in without knowing it. It is said that mine is a good fortune, I hope so.

The most interesting part of the afternoon trip was going to the pier. There were many people fishing on the pier, and the funniest thing was that two 5-year-old kids were fishing with live shrimps, and they were the kind of live shrimps that were a bit big. When Zaizai walked over, he asked them if they could use those shrimps to fish for him. Fortunately, the kids didn’t understand Chinese and English, otherwise they would probably laugh at us Chinese. There was also a social dog that made me laugh. I clearly remember that when we walked to the pier, it was still tentatively looking for two European guys to ask for food, and when we walked back, we found that it had already gotten in between the two guys, sitting between them, and taking pictures with them very naturally. It was really a dog with level 10 social skills.

On the second night in Hua Hin, we were much more restrained. The sky gradually darkened, and there was no more scorching sun. The sea breeze blew from time to time on the road by the sea. We walked on the streets of Hua Hin and slowly walked to the nostalgic street of the old days. We had high expectations for this street, but when we arrived, we found that this street was prepared for local primary school students to visit. There were almost no special features, just some modern Ferris wheels, carousels, etc. It was still great for taking night photos.

Although I didn't get much out of the old neighborhood, I still have to go to the main night market every night. It doesn't matter what you eat or buy, just go in and walk from beginning to end and you will find that the further you go inside, the cheaper a coconut will be. The same is true for bananas, durians and jackfruits. In addition, for snacks, the food in the night market is even more authentic than those in the shops outside. Therefore, every time I go to Southeast Asia, I must go to the night market.

Rooftop Sunrise-Starting the Return Journey

In the few days in Hua Hin, the biggest expectation of living by the sea is the sunrise on the sea. Unfortunately, everyone is lazy during the holidays, and it really takes a lot of courage to watch the sunrise. This morning, I set the alarm clock specifically. When it was dawn, I groped my way to the rooftop to watch the sunrise. If I remember correctly, this is my first time watching the sunrise by the sea. I waited quietly for the sun to appear alone. With sleepiness and expectation, I patiently watched a touch of red on the sea surface slowly spread out, and then watched a small fireball slowly emerge from the gray and pink. The sky was a beautiful gray-pink gradient. The warmth of the color and the warmth of the sun gradually occupied the entire space. It was a feeling of being wrapped and accepted. It was also a deep experience of witnessing how magical the great nature is and how insignificant we humans are. Busy days require rest and adjustment, and watching the sunrise is the only choice, you must watch it.

After watching the sunrise, I took a nap, got up at 9:00, ate cookies and drank milk on the rooftop facing the rising sun, and chatted with international friends. I talked about my parents' urging to get married, and left my hometown for work, and felt the sea breeze. That was my last morning in Hua Hin. After lunch, I said goodbye to my friends, my landlord with gray hair but fluent English, the rooftop where I wanted to stay all the time, and the lazy kittens on the roadside. I was finally on my way home. Because of the reminder of the landlord's grandmother, I took a minibus directly to Bangkok Don Muang Airport in Hua Hin. Every Thai minibus driver was very friendly. Not only did they help me carry the boxes when getting on and off the bus, but they also reminded me to remember the license plate number when I got off the bus to rest at the gas station to avoid getting lost. It seemed that I was taken care of all the way. I was really lucky.

The weather is good and my mood is good too.

Unforgettable touching moments, hard to let go of every second of the trip

In fact, I was really the one who was taken care of the most during this trip. When I went to the floating market, the tour guide Abei took good care of me as a tourist who came alone; at the bus station, there were two Thai aunties and a Thai fan girl who kept telling me how to get there; and on the No. 25 bus to Chinatown, a Thai boy saw that I seemed to be unstable and gave me his seat. During the round trip to Hua Hin, the driver would ask you where to get off, and then tell you where it would be more convenient to get off; these small actions and services were really touching. And in Thailand, it seems that people who work in transportation-related professions will wear blue shirts, so you can recognize them at a glance, which greatly facilitates us tourists. The direct feeling is their professionalism and dedication.

The trip to Thailand was more relaxing, comfortable, lively and interesting than I imagined, and the latest experiences and a series of things I encountered will be memories that will warm my heart and smile when I think of them in my boring life. Reading thousands of books is of course very important, but you still have to go out and travel thousands of miles. When I have seen wider and more beautiful scenery, I have deeper expectations in my heart, and I am less likely to be trapped by the embarrassment in front of me. Even if it is a numb life step by step, exhausting busyness, and confused and uneasy livelihood, we will always believe that there is beauty in the material we have worked hard for, at least the scenery in our eyes during the holidays is particularly gentle.

This trip to Thailand is over. See you again if you are lucky.

Pages: [1]
View full version: A girl's travel notes in Thailand, Bangkok-Hua Hin dual city trip