Earl Leopold Publish time 2024-6-24 04:54

Sundance Day Club at Hua Hin Hotel, with main pool and buffet

The hotel is close to the sea but there is no beach. You can come here even if you don't stay in the hotel.

Swimming pool: There is a main pool that can be used by hotel guests and day club guests. There is a separate pool for hotel guests on the second floor. It's a little dirty and there are some small bugs in it. But it's very photogenic

Breakfast: Breakfast is semi-buffet. You can choose a main course (Asian & Western). The salad bar is self-service. This mode is very suitable for me. I can't help showing off my food at the buffet

Service: The hotel staff probably don't speak Chinese, and their English is a bit poor, so they need to rely on gestures. When checking in, some information didn't seem to be fully provided, such as the opening hours of the swimming pool and how to get down to the day club. The most bizarre thing is that when we returned to the hotel at night, the door was locked, and there was no one downstairs and no one answered the phone. Finally, we happened to meet a staff member who was off work and told us that there was a garage door next to it. Someone would open it if we rang the doorbell.

Location: It takes about 8 minutes to get there by taxi from the night market, and it costs about 150 tuk-tuk.

Price: 150 US dollars including tax, and the minimum consumption for non-hotel guests is 800 tuk/person for the day club.
I read reviews on Google and agoda saying that the day club would be noisy at night, but I didn't feel that at all when I went there. It was quiet and peaceful. Overall, I still recommend it.

Address: Soi Muban Sea Me Residence Hua Hin Prachuap Khiri Khan 77110

Pages: [1]
View full version: Sundance Day Club at Hua Hin Hotel, with main pool and buffet