Martin Benedict Publish time 2024-6-24 05:07

I ate raw pickled salad four days in a row in Hua Hin, Thailand and it was really good.

I happened to see a blogger on the Internet who was hospitalized for eating seafood sashimi in Bangkok. I didn't plan to try it at first, but after coming to Hua Hin, every restaurant I went to had raw marinated salad, so I ate a lot.

First restaurant: Huahin Kitchen

Ordered two dishes, one sour and crispy fried shrimp, and one blue crab salad. They tasted good, and there was nothing wrong with the crab except that it was a little small. Cost 415 baht

Second restaurant: Night Market

The restaurant I was going to go to was not open, so I ordered pizza and raw marinated shrimp at the nearby night market. The shrimp didn't feel that fresh, but the sauce was delicious. Cost 100 baht

Third restaurant: Yum Bar

This restaurant specializes in seafood, mainly raw marinated. I ordered mantis shrimp, egg yolk crab, and raw marinated salmon. I like the egg yolk crab the most. It is medium in size, very yellow, and goes well with rice. Then the mantis shrimp has a lot of water in the raw marinade, which is good with garlic. The salmon is not marinated, but directly spread on it. The sauce is too spicy for my taste. Overall it was pretty good, but a bit salty if you eat too much. Cost 875 baht

Fourth: ka phrao hom

It was closed the first time I went there, but it was open today. I wanted to eat tapao rice, but ended up ordering noodles and raw marinated shrimp salad. Noodles are their signature dish, and the soup is sour and spicy and very appetizing; the raw marinated shrimp is blanched and not deveined, and the taste is lighter than the previous ones. Their main feature is delicious and inexpensive, cost 175 baht

Pages: [1]
View full version: I ate raw pickled salad four days in a row in Hua Hin, Thailand and it was really good.