Jodie Jimmy Publish time 2024-6-24 05:25

After living in Hua Hin for a month, 🎁I found the hidden TOP4 gourmet restaurant guide

I have lived in Hua Hin for more than a month. I have eaten Thai food, Western food, night market stalls, desserts, etc. My personal experience is as follows:

Western food is OK. There are many foreigners in Hua Hin and the prices are relatively cheap. As a result, the overall Western food is amazing, the taste is authentic, the environment is always good by the sea, and the price is much cheaper than in Beijing and Shanghai. Overall, the cost performance is too high (it is difficult to eat decent Western food below 180 per person in Shanghai, and the price of food with better taste and environment is simply bloody). The taste of Thai food is almost the same, and the delicious ones are just so-so (all the taste of the same sauces, a mixture of heavy sweet, sour and spicy), and the night market is cheaper and authentic than Bangkok

1. MITTE MITTE-an unexpected treasure!
Claiming to be a "serious brunch", it is open from 9 am to 5 pm (amazing business hours, and closed every Wednesday). The environment is like a cafe/brunch shop. The coffee, baked food, simple meals and desserts are all good. The transparent baking room + open bar in the store is exquisite with various utensils, which looks very comfortable. However, they actually have Wellington steak! (You need to make a reservation one day in advance. The food will be grilled in advance after confirmation by phone. So don't be too late or the Wellington will be served before you finish the salad.) A Wellington is about 1,600 baht. The portion is not big, but it is just right for two people to share and eat something else. The appearance and taste of the food are very good! If you are in Shanghai, you can definitely afford the price of several hundred yuan)

2. Lido - A delicious and inexpensive Italian restaurant hidden in a hotel
In a distinctive five-star hotel, you need to go through the long and quiet hotel lobby, guest room area, villa area, and suddenly appear in a wide open swimming pool/sea when you think you have walked in the wrong way. The semi-open glass can be fully opened. There are all kinds of good Italian restaurants. The taste, environment and service are worth the price (a plate of raw beef that is bigger than pizza is priced in the double digits)

3. Let's sea hotel restaurant - standard seaside hotel restaurant feel
Not on the main beach, relatively less people, quieter environment, standard five-star hotel restaurant feel, the advantage is that the environment is very comfortable, and there are many sofas/tables and chairs facing the sea. If you live nearby, it is very suitable for ordering a glass of juice in the afternoon and lying down to watch the sea. The environment and per capita are more like a "five-star hotel restaurant" than 2

4. Duangkaew Cuisine - "Michelin standard" but not too expensive fine dining
This is a serious fine dining, per capita is more expensive than the above ones, in an independent villa, the store is very small with only a few tables, but it has a sense of "careful chic and unconventional", good dishes, every dish is delicious, the service is also in place, the environment and view are also good, google Many reviews on the map say "I didn't expect that this place hides a restaurant that can completely rival Bangkok's Michelin". In comparison, the per capita price of around 500 RMB is much more cost-effective than Shanghai and Bangkok, and it is worth experiencing~

Pages: [1]
View full version: After living in Hua Hin for a month, 🎁I found the hidden TOP4 gourmet restaurant guide