Freda Saul Publish time 2024-6-24 05:34

The most complete guide to Patong Beach bars in Phuket, a paradise for men

Thailand at night is the real Thailand. Patong Beach in Phuket is a paradise for men and a paradise for women. During my few days in Phuket, I experienced several bars that are popular online, and now I recommend them to everyone.

1. Suzy Wong's A Go Go
The girls working there are very beautiful and have good figures. Some wear only thongs and some are naked. Some customers will ask these Thai girls to whip them with sponges. After trying it, it doesn't hurt but the sound is loud. Drinks start at 100 baht, and there is no hidden consumption. If you order a lady drink (250 baht), a girl will come over and let you touch her breasts. Highly recommended! BTW: You can negotiate the price for the girl you like and take her away.

2. MOULIN ROUGE
The girls in this shop are from Russia and Ukraine. They mainly dance light tube dance in cool clothes. Their figures and looks are amazing. There are relatively few of them. Generally, there are two girls performing on the stage. They change groups every 15 minutes. Drinks start at 400 baht. After dancing, the girl will come to you to interact and ask for tips. You can put the tips in your underwear or panties.

3. ZAG CLUB
Various performances: transvestite singing, topless hunks. The performance starts at 10:30 and takes place on the street in front of the bar. I saw that the price of the cocktail is 280 baht. Credit cards are not allowed and you can only pay in cash. I didn't spend any money because I didn't have any cash on me.

4. ILLZION Top 100 Bars
The No. 1 electronic music bar in Asia. Some people on Xiaohongshu say that there is no entrance fee, but when I went there, I was called to buy a ticket for 500 baht. If you like electronic music and disco, don't miss this place. The atmosphere is very exciting. It is recommended to go after 11 o'clock in the evening.

5. NEW YORK
Live band performances, singing like a concert, drinks and beverages start at 100 baht, there is no hidden consumption. Friends who like LIVE HOUSE can go and feel the happiness bought in Thailand with 100 baht.

6. Adult Shows
There are many people holding signs on the street to attract customers, saying: Ping Pong Show, Frog Show, Blade Show. I asked about the price and was given a price list saying 1800 baht per person. We turned around and left, and then he kept lowering the price. Finally, the entrance fee was reduced to 700 baht per person. Some netizens said that after entering, various interactions will keep asking for tips, starting from 100 baht, so I didn't go in.

If you want to go in, you can ask the clerk if you can go in first. If you are not allowed to go in first, it is generally not good. If you are allowed to go in and feel that it is not good after watching, you can directly refuse to consume and leave, and they will not say anything.

Pages: [1]
View full version: The most complete guide to Patong Beach bars in Phuket, a paradise for men