Armstrong Publish time 2024-6-24 22:39

The third trip arrived at Naha Airport, feeling both strange and familiar.

My cousin departed from Tokyo, and the flight time almost doubled. Our plane landed at about the same time. After passing through customs, we met at the domestic terminal. When we walked out of the terminal, the wind was similar to the coolness of Shanghai in autumn. When we walked into the sunshine, it was warm and felt like a tropical island.

My cousin booked a rental car in advance and found the rental service point at the airport. The staff checked the name and time, moved our luggage to the small van next to it, and drove to the rental car parking lot. Unexpectedly, it took a lot of time to go around.

After completing the rental car procedures, we set off immediately. The hotel for the first two nights was Hyatt Regency Seragaki, in Onna Village, about 50 minutes by car from Naha Airport. It took a lot of time to decide to book this hotel. Halekulani is also in Onna Village, but it is much more expensive, and Sesoko Hilton seems too far north. It's okay. After staying there, I was quite satisfied, especially with my mother's approval, and she complained, why don't you live here every day! ? Ha, it's because you are going to Naha for shopping!
The hotel is on a small island, like a small resort. The lobby is beautiful, quiet and bright. The waiters are dressed in tropical clothes and look casual. There are lush plants and bright flowers outside the window.

There are three adults and one child in our group. In order to live more comfortably and meet the hotel's headcount limit, we still booked two rooms. One is a room voucher transferred by someone else on Xianyu, with a reef sea view twin bed, 950 yuan/night, and the other is booked on Feizhu, with an ordinary twin bed, 1140 yuan/night. However, because the two room types are not in the same building, we still pay extra to change the ordinary twin bed room into a reef sea view twin bed. The two rooms are connected together, and the price increases by 6000 yen per night. I'm here.

After putting down the luggage in the room, AJUN couldn't wait to go to the beach, but when he was looking through the luggage, he found that he had forgotten to bring his swimming bag. He cried immediately. Fortunately, the store downstairs sells them. It's a waste of money! I bought slippers, goggles and swimming caps temporarily. Fortunately, the bath towel and swimsuit were separated in other small bags.

The clouds were heavy that day, and the sun occasionally showed up briefly, but it was gloomy most of the time. Once the sun was blocked, the sea water immediately lost a lot of color. The sea breeze blew, and it was very cold, but AJUN couldn't help taking off his shoes and socks and stepping into the sea. I tried it too, and it was super cold! But the clear sea water really makes people have no resistance, stepping on the water and taking pictures. As netizens said, the beach of the hotel does not feel good on the feet. There are too many sand and gravel, so it is very rough and hard, and it hurts to walk barefoot. Looking at the InterContinental Hotel in the distance, it looks like a white cruise ship in the deep blue sea.

After playing for less than an hour, it was too cold. I was afraid that the children would catch a cold, so I hurried back to the room to wash my feet with hot water. Looking out from the balcony, the sea water was moving and beautiful, and the slight sound of the waves was brought by the wind. It's a pity that the roof of the lobby downstairs is in front of me. It's pointed and blocks the view. It would be better if the room was two floors higher.

My cousin called to book a restaurant near the hotel. We walked over slowly. It was a very warm restaurant. There were sea grapes in a small glass tank. Haha, it turned out to be so fresh. Pork Xiabu Xiabu pot, sea grapes, bitter melon fried tofu, homemade tofu pudding, sashimi, immediately switched to the Japanese stomach.

Back in the room, I planned the next day's plan, constantly checking the weather forecast and the collected guides. It was obviously the third time, but as a travel planner, I was still a little anxious. The child and uncle played in the indoor swimming pool for more than an hour, and only stopped when the pool closed. The starry sky at night is delightful. I tried my best to see more stars, small and dim, but I didn't want to miss them. The wind at night is very cold, and you need to wear a thin cotton jacket. Good night, the first night in Okinawa.

Pages: [1]
View full version: The third trip arrived at Naha Airport, feeling both strange and familiar.