Sylvia Adelaide Publish time 2024-6-27 16:04

Kokusai-dori in the center of Naha, where you can shop and drink and enjoy live performances

Kokusai-dori is the busiest commercial street in the city center. There are shops along the street that run from north to south. You can visit the open-air market, the small commodity shops with several floors, or the crowded medicine shop. I also accidentally found a live traditional folk song. The ticket is 1,100 yen per person. After entering, I found that I could not only drink and eat while listening to the live performance, but also the price was very cheap.

The heroine on the stage ordered me a drink and went on stage to perform. In addition to the live traditional folk songs, they also communicated and interacted a lot. In the end, they led everyone to dance. Most of the people who come here are middle-aged Japanese families. You can feel the local life and entertainment that is quite down-to-earth.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Kokusai-dori in the center of Naha, where you can shop and drink and enjoy live performances