Ira Wallis Publish time 2024-5-18 02:07

Compared to Bangkok, I recommend visiting Chiang Mai 10 times again!

Chiang Mai is really fun Three days is not enough. It’s delicious, shopping and fun!

🏃🏼‍♀️ Highly recommend Sticky Waterfall! In the Bua Tong Waterfull National Park, my best friend and I really enjoyed climbing up and down. There is no entrance fee, but you need to pay attention to sun protection. It takes about an hour to drive back from the city. Renting a car from the city costs 1500 🐷 round trip. The driver will be there The parking lot of the national park is waiting for you, and it’s basically a guaranteed day. If you encounter someone with a higher price than this, you can negotiate the price and recommend bringing a pair of water shoes and your own towel.

🏃🏼‍♀️After returning from Nianni Waterfall, I went to Elegy Cafe, which is about 25 minutes’ drive from the waterfall. Please note that it closes at 5 o’clock and the store is closed on holidays. I saw elephants playing in the river. Water, or you can choose to feed them little plantains yourself. These two are really gentle! It was already late when we went there, but the keeper still asked the elephants to work overtime for us. I was touched. After the two elephants finished our basket of bananas, they immediately walked away from work, just like me

🏃🏼‍♀️Chiang Mai’s white market, jj market, Nimman No. 1, and Ma Bian Street feel like you can buy whatever you like, because there are so many good-looking ones. You don’t need to bring anything with you when you come to Chiang Mai. Clothes, including Bangkok, are also great for buying swimsuits! They are much prettier than domestic swimsuit styles. The one I wore for my upper body was bought at Central World 2 swimsuit collection store the day before. It is very white and shiny. It is my favorite and recommended!

🏃🏼‍♀️Finally, I would like to praise the tree house I stayed in in Chiang Mai this time. It is completely isolated from the world and is twice as far from the city center as the waterfall but isolated from the world. Great place, wait for my next article!
Pages: [1]
View full version: Compared to Bangkok, I recommend visiting Chiang Mai 10 times again!