Lou Ann Publish time 2024-6-28 00:05

Merikino Ginji (Shintoshin Branch), a must-visit izakaya in Okinawa

This is a must-visit izakaya every time I come to Okinawa. This time, one meal is not enough. I plan to arrange two meals after landing on the plane. The first meal is to go to the Shintoshin store where I had a meal last time in Okinawa. My favorite sea urchin rice balls are off the shelves and replaced with new styles.

For the second meal, I plan to fall into (P1) Miyazaki Hayao’s animation-style Meuri no Ginci (Shintoshin store)‼ ️ However, when we arrived at 17:40 today, the recommended shrimp sashimi and grilled prawns of the day were all sold out.

1. Try the recommendation of the day. Although the fresh shrimps are sold out, the oysters of the day (P3), JPY400/piece, are extremely fresh, extremely sweet, and a must-try.
2. My personal recommendation and personal obsession is the rice balls with raw egg and sea urchin dipped in sauce (P2). I will really miss it.
3. Generally, the sizzling oysters with sea urchin sauce (P4) are recommended without distinction.
4. Must‼ ️Must‼ ️Must‼ ️Reservation, phone reservation. I usually find a hotel to book, confirm the date, time, number of people, and even what time the meal will end.
5. It is recommended that the best time to take Miyazaki-style photos at the door is around 18:30, when the sky is dark and the lights are on again.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Merikino Ginji (Shintoshin Branch), a must-visit izakaya in Okinawa