Elma Twain Publish time 2024-6-28 17:34

2-day travel record in Cebu, Philippines (bus to Leah Temple)

You can visit all the attractions in one day. Follow the route in Figure 2 for the city tour. Go to the Kabang Market in the morning. The market is very large and messy, with open-air stalls everywhere. Then go to Magellan's Cross➡️Basilica of the Holy Child➡️Fort San Pedro (ticket 30p)➡️pass by Cebu Monument➡️ Cebu Gorrodo Museum➡️ Cebu Provincial Museum (not open when I went there)

You can visit all the above in one morning. They are very close, and the attractions are not big. Uh, there is nothing interesting, so you can visit them quickly. Then there is the Temple of Leah in the suburbs. It was built by a wealthy businessman to commemorate his wife. It has a Greek temple flavor. The ticket is 120p. The temple itself is average, but the temple is built on the mountain, and the scenery is particularly good. Compared with the messy Cebu city, it is simply a pleasant place. It is my favorite place in Cebu. There is also a cafe on the mountain. If you have free time, you can sit and enjoy the scenery and drink coffee.

You can take a bus to get there. The buses in Cebu are the jeepneys from the last century. They stop when you wave at the bus stop. If you depart from Magellan's Cross, you can take bus 04D, 04I or 04H. The ticket is a few yuan. Bus 04H is the most common and has the most frequent services. There is also a night market in Cebu. I stumbled upon it by accident. I found it at the Osmanna Fountain Roundabout. There is a large night market in this roundabout. There are many locals and street dance performances. I even saw their mayor dancing on the stage when I went there.

Pages: [1]
View full version: 2-day travel record in Cebu, Philippines (bus to Leah Temple)