Enid Garcia Publish time 2024-7-1 00:16

Grand Hyatt, Sun Hotel, Parnas. 🏨Recommended hotels for Jeju Island travel

For various reasons, we stayed in different hotels for 5 days and 4 nights. Here is a recommendation for everyone:

❶ Grand Hyatt Jeju
The Grand Hyatt is the first choice for babies with sufficient budget. The rooms are large, clean and convenient for transportation. There is a shopping mall downstairs, and the duty-free shop can be reached in about 10 minutes on foot (turn right after leaving the hotel and walk a few traffic lights). If you bring a baby, you can ask for baby toiletries and small slippers. We booked 320,000 won per night.

❷Sun Hotel Jeju
Sun Hotel is recommended as an alternative. The room is clean. We booked 120,000 won. Compared with Leo at the same price... I advise everyone not to go to Leo. Sun Hotel is average, much better, and we all think it is very cost-effective. However, the next day cost 270,000 won, which is more than twice as expensive. I don’t know why.

❸Parnas in Seogwipo, Jeju Island
Parnas is really good. The hotel is relatively new and very clean. There is the sea next to the hotel. The hotel is like an art gallery with many paintings. It feels like walking into an art exhibition by mistake. No reservation is required for the swimming pool in the morning, but reservations are required in advance in the afternoon. There is nothing special to do in Seogwipo. If you go there, it is not recommended. It is far and troublesome. It is only suitable for resort hotels and being in a daze in the hotel. It is extremely difficult to get a taxi too late. There are Teddy Bear Museum and Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum, Chocolate World, Rumiji Botanical Garden, etc. next to Parnas

❹ Jeju Leo Hotel
Beware of thunder, let the locals live there by themselves. The lobby has a long-standing odor, the elevator has a sweaty odor, the corridor outside the room has another musty odor, and the room is also damp and musty... The carpet feels like visible bacteria are eroding. Our group of people, big and small, ate unpalatable shaved ice on the street and were unwilling to go back and lie down early. It was so funny that we all laughed at ourselves. I lost something and locked it in 2 places, but I couldn't find it. The only thing is that the location is OK... For this price, it is not as good as the Ocean Suites Jeju Hotel near Chilsung Street. We passed by it when we went to the Aesop gathering point. There are bakeries and cafes nearby. The block is relatively new and close to the sea. Dongmun Market is also nearby, and it is also good for a walk in the evening.

Finally, if you don’t go to Seogwipo, it is recommended to stay in the city. It is convenient to go anywhere. If you have energy at night, you can also go to CityW

Pages: [1]
View full version: Grand Hyatt, Sun Hotel, Parnas. 🏨Recommended hotels for Jeju Island travel