Larry Zacharias Publish time 2024-7-1 16:51

Sharing the experience of 2 great bars in Guanganli 🍸, high-end jazz atmosphere

The first one (p1-3), 🗺️NAVER search: Deureongkeun station

A very low-key bar, small, with a jazzy atmosphere. There were only three people inside when I went there on Sunday night. This bar is very unique, there is no menu! You can tell the bartender what flavor and degree you like, and he will customize a cup for you on the spot! He will also tell you what is added to it. The price is very good, with a consumption level of 10,000-20,000 won. Basic whiskey starts at 7,000 won, and highball seems to be 10,000 won. The one in my picture is 15,900 won, and a glass of ice water and no snacks are given. The bartender can speak English and can communicate without obstacles.

The second one (p4-6), 🗺️The name is as shown in the picture: MOROGADO
This bar has a unique environment, on the underground first floor. It looks small from the outside, but it is a different world inside. It feels very high-end. The main focus is bottled wine, not the ordinary bar that only makes cocktails, but the cocktails here are also very, very delicious! The main thing here is the expensive bottled wine, which you can buy in a 30ml glass. I saw an area where bands were playing, but there was no music when I went there. Maybe I need to search Instagram to see when there are performances.

The price is a bit expensive. The 30ml wine is 22,000 won a glass, and the whole bottle is 200,000 won. Cocktails also start at 17,000 won. Of course, the experience is definitely worth the price, and the snacks are also very good, and the price is actually similar to bars in most Asian countries.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Sharing the experience of 2 great bars in Guanganli 🍸, high-end jazz atmosphere