Cynthia Morse Publish time 2024-5-18 02:14

Cave, waterfall, little house, hot spring | Chiang Mai Recommend 4 niche travel experiences

1. Dantewada (Angel Falls) p1-4
πŸ•‘: 8:00-18:00
Transportation: We chartered a car, it is relatively far in the mountains
It is a man-made attraction, 80 per person 🐷Tickets
The inside is like a fairy tale, with vast green plants and cascading waterfalls, like entering a fairyland!
I thought it wasn’t that big, but when I walked in I found it was quite big, with all kinds of leafy trees and artificial water mist to create a great atmosphere! When you go there, you can dress up beautifully and look great

2. Wat Tham Chiang Dao.p5-8 Cave Adventure
Tickets: 40🐷per person
πŸ•: 7:00- 17:00
You can play with Angel Falls, not far away
In a temple, the most interesting thing about this project is the undeveloped cave. If you want to enter, you have to pay 200🐷Kerosene provided by the guide It takes half an hour to walk through the whole process with a light belt. It's very big. It's exciting and fresh inside. It's very suitable for taking children to see. There are also bats inside, and there are many small holes drilled into the rocks similar to the Water Curtain Cave. Full of fun

3. Take a Walk (Hobbit House) p10-14
πŸ•: 9:00-17:00
What a very surprising attraction , the door is very inconspicuous. After entering, you have to cross a stone road, a small stream, and cross a suspension bridge. There is a 3-story tree house inside, which is very exquisite and unique. There are also big trees that can be climbed. It is very suitable for family travel! There was a big fruit tree that dropped a lot of fruits. I picked a few but unfortunately I couldn't eat them hahaha. It’s a really big activity area, with big branches and leaves in different shapes. It’s nice and relaxing to play for two hours

4. sankamphaeng hot spring
πŸ•: 7:00-18: 00
🎫: 100🐷 for foreigners, 50🐷 for children
Thais only need 40🐷 half price for children
In addition to the footbath pool, there are also hot spring pools in the park that charge the same as the entrance fee price.
You can experience boiled hot spring eggs in the park, and experience 100-degree pure natural hot spring boiled eggs
Qingdao is very rich in geothermal resources. It is a natural hot spring flowing down from the mountain. You can smell a strong smell as soon as you enter. The water in the pool smells of sulfur and is icy blue because it is rich in minerals. P17 is the source of the hot spring water. The water spouts from the two springs can reach more than 20 meters high. There are many locals picnicking inside, which is very relaxing

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

1 and 2 can be played together, 3.4 can be played together with Taijiao Village, you can choose to spend one day together In our itinerary, we are all in the mountains, so we need to charter a car or ride a motorcycle

These are very suitable for parent-child travel or taking the elderly to play

Pages: [1]
View full version: Cave, waterfall, little house, hot spring | Chiang Mai Recommend 4 niche travel experiences