Boris Lewis Publish time 2024-7-2 03:06

There is no bad route for traveling in Busan, just follow me

Broni Cafe p4.5.6➡️Kamakura p1.2.3➡️Train p7 (Cheongsapo→Mipo)➡️Redenja-vous Cafe p8➡️Haeundae Main Road (Ant House Beef Intestine Octopus and Shrimp Stew p9 or Wei Zan Wang BBQ p10)

About distance: Broni's three-story cafe with a beautiful sea view is on the seaside along the road of Kokakura. Kokakura is on the roadside of Cheongsapo Station. Before taking the train at Cheongsapo Station, you can check in broni and Kokakura to take pictures. It takes no more than 10 minutes to walk.

About ticket booking: I personally recommend that you don't have to go at sunset or take the outer train (because it's difficult to book tickets, at least 1 week in advance). As long as the weather is clear on the day, it will be very good. You don't need to find the website yourself, it's very convenient. It is not recommended to buy tickets on the spot because there is a high probability of running out. Get off at Mipo and walk 5 minutes to the popular Redenja-vous Cafe.

About Haeundae food: There are many delicious foods on the main road of Haeundae. I stayed in Haeundae for four days and selected two must-eats (not sweet food). I will eat them again when I go to Busan! Beef intestines, octopus and shrimp stew is open 24 hours a day, Wei Zan Wang BBQ (12-23:00, last order at 22:00, lunch break from 15:00 to 17:00)

You can get to the restaurant accurately by searching the restaurant name directly

Pages: [1]
View full version: There is no bad route for traveling in Busan, just follow me