Barnett Harte Publish time 2024-5-18 02:17

Tha Pae Gate, Wat Phra Sin, Wat Chiang Man, Mount Doi Suthep, Wat Doi Suthep, photo tour

✈️: At Chiang Mai Airport, there is only one visa-on-arrival counter on the left side when you come out (prepare 2000🐷➕2-inch photo➕application form in advance). If you don’t want to wait, just give 2200. Don’t believe her when she says 2000 will have to wait for half an hour! It only takes five minutes!
💰: Currency exchange (ICBC is better in China, and Mr. Pierre’s store in the local ancient city has the best exchange rate! Alipay and WeChat are similar)
🏨: Living in the ancient city is more convenient and quiet, and more You can experience the local customs. Ningman Road is too commercial for my liking
🚖: Taking a taxi with Bolt is half the price than Grab! Just pay in cash, remember to bargain with the driver for the songthaew price

Day1⃣️:
📍Thapae Gate🕊️Feed the pigeons 100🐷/person, assembly line operation, help you take videos➕photos, very nice!
🐘 Check out various temples in the ancient city and recommend the 2 most worth visiting
📍Pasin Temple (the most beautiful one)
📍Qingman Temple (the afterglow shines on the grass in the evening Go up! The blue sky, white clouds and golden dome complement each other! Super beautiful)
📍There are many treasure handicraft shops hidden in the ancient city, which are worth strolling around to discover! There is also any milk tea, juice smoothie! They are both incredibly cheap, big bowls and delicious! The weather is very hot, starting from four drinks a day
📍The night market in the ancient city is a long street, with everything from food, drink, clothes, and souvenirs! There is also a band playing, so comfortable!

Day2⃣️:
📍Chang Moi Kao Road (Internet celebrity straw street)
This shop at the intersection is the most popular, the boss is very nice basically not too outrageous. You can succeed at any price!
📍elefin farm & cafe (🐘Cafe, near Mount Doi Suthep)
🚗: The distance is quite far, it costs 180🐷 by bolt from the ancient city (this price is only available if you choose Economy!) and it takes about 45 minutes.
🔹The road up the mountain is quite rugged and steep. It is not recommended to ride a motorcycle up the mountain!
🔹It’s not easy to call a taxi for the return trip. Basically, everyone rents a taxi and negotiates the price on the software and lets the driver wait in the parking lot. I saw prices ranging from 700 to 1,500. But our driver is very nice! After an hour of waiting for the return trip, I was only charged 250. In the end, I was given a total of 500 without any change!
📍Ningman Road
This is more suitable for shopping, there are many tourists and it is very lively! However, the price is generally on the high side, so it is recommended to shop around before buying! The popular sunscreen formal enzymes are always sold out at places like this!

Day3⃣️:
📍Suthep Mountain
🔹Shuanglong Temple: Take a bolt from the ancient city and go directly to the mountain. The price displayed by the software is too low, the driver will negotiate with you for 300🐷
🔅 tickets 30🐷You need to climb more than 300 steps to go up. If you don’t want to climb, you can take the elevator for 50🐷
🔅There is an observation deck overlooking the entire small town of Chiang Mai
🔹Pala Temple: Take a double bus at the entrance of Shuanglong Temple Car costs 30🐷/person, white building, hidden in the woods, remember to prevent mosquitoes!
📍Chiang Mai University (at the foot of Mount Suthep)
📍Women’s Prison Massage (choose the one without branches is the real one)

The whole pace slows down in Chiang Mai, and the Chinese here There are not many European faces. It’s a pity that I didn’t catch the weekend market. I look forward to the second visit
Pages: [1]
View full version: Tha Pae Gate, Wat Phra Sin, Wat Chiang Man, Mount Doi Suthep, Wat Doi Suthep, photo tour