Valerie Harold Publish time 2024-7-3 03:29

I must go there once in 2024, Busan night club is recommended.

I found that many of you have been to Busan or are planning to go to Busan. I really think you have chosen the right place. I went to Busan when I was pregnant last year. Actually, my father was born in Daegu, which is very close to Busan, so I often came to Daegu when I was a child. Daegu is really close to Busan, so my father took me to Busan. But I didn’t know how Busan was back then and how it compares to the current Busan.

Busan's nightlife is the best in South Korea. Why? I'll tell you, Busan is the second largest city in South Korea, and it's a port area, so many foreigners come in and out of it. When you go to port countries around the world, they are usually very lively, just like the red light district in the Netherlands.

So I must share Busan nightclubs. Because I have to take care of Mimi, I specially asked MIU's father and his family to help me check out Busan nightclubs. Before experiencing the nightlife, I recommend replenishing your energy so that you won't be too tired to play.

1. Passport

You must bring your passport when you go to a nightclub. Otherwise, if you cannot prove your age, you will not be allowed in. So remember to bring your passport to avoid having to play at the door of the nightclub. But don't forget to keep your passport safe.

2. Credit card

Although the entrance fee to nightclubs in Korea is cheaper than in Taiwan, alcoholic beverages are more expensive because they are à la carte restaurants. Because it is night, if you live in a farther place, you may need to take a taxi, so it is necessary to bring a credit card with you. You can use credit cards in nightclubs and taxis. Of course, cash is also fine. It is recommended that you can buy some wine when you eat outside, so that you can blend in faster when you go to nightclubs.

3. Dress requirements

In Korean nightclubs, you need to pay attention to your dress. You cannot wear shorts, slippers, or casual pants (such as sports pants), otherwise you will be banned from entering the venue! Jeans or suit pants are OK! Many nightclubs in Korea will check your dress. You cannot be too casual, otherwise they will not let you in. If you don’t have the right clothes, it is recommended to go to the nearby Centum City Shinsegae Department Store to buy them. Shinsegae Department Store is the largest department store in Busan and is also a department store that has been listed in the Guinness World Records. You must visit here when you come to Busan.

Fix Night Club is popular among young people in Busan and is also very famous in Korea. It has always been a must-visit nightclub in Busan that has been hotly discussed on the Internet. When we took a taxi there, we found that it had closed down. I don’t know if it was because of the previous “four-legged beast incident”.

So when we went there, we couldn’t find it on Google Maps. Later we found out that it had closed down in December 2016. So remember to do your homework. Don’t Google and just go there stupidly. However, there are still many nightlife activities in Busan in the west, so it is not difficult to find another nightclub. Then we went to the second most famous nightclub in Busan, Club Grid

This club is called the OCTAGON of Busan because it is as representative as the OCTAGON in Gangnam. Club GRID is really a must-go place. Even Koreans who come to Busan from Seoul think that Club GRID is a must-go place~~~

Club name: Club GRID 클럽 그리드
Address: 10 Seomyeon-ro, Busanjin-gu, Busan, South Korea
Age limit: 19
Entrance fee: Male 20,000 KRW / Female 10,000 KRW

In fact, you can clearly hear the Dongz Dongz and cheers from a distance, which is amazing, because you can feel the heated atmosphere inside from the outside. When entering, it seems that many people are also preparing to go in. It feels a bit like a party in an abandoned warehouse. The private room area is not full, so it is not very strict. You can sit anywhere. The toilet is designed very conveniently, and everyone washes their face hahaha.

Club Grid is also a shop that young people in Busan like. It is free before 11 o'clock. Many young people arrive very early. When we entered, the ticket price for girls was 10,000 won (about 300 Taiwan dollars), and the ticket price for boys was 20,000 won (about 600 Taiwan dollars). Sometimes foreigners cannot enjoy this benefit, but sometimes it is no problem with a Korean friend to lead us.

Club Grid is three stories high. The angle from which the DJ looks at us is like this~ I got the photo from their official website. You can see a large dance floor and private rooms on the first floor. When you are tired, you can also sit in an empty private room to rest. Basically, the employees inside are very nice and will not stop you from sitting there.

The second floor is a platform that allows you to look down. The recording angle there is very good. You can see the whole scene and see how Korean young people have fun. The DJ that day was called Chunzi & Miss K.

Club ABYSS is also a nightclub with high ratings on the Internet. It is famous because it has many activities and is also very popular among foreigners. ABYSS is located on B1 of Haundae Grand Hotel in Haeundae, Busan.

I saw many couples enjoying supper here and taking a walk on the beach. Street artists were singing love songs on the road, and the atmosphere was very good. After enjoying the sea breeze, I continued to go to Club Kudeta near Haeundae. The music in this nightclub is pure electronic music, and you can see many Oppas chatting up girls. This is also a nightclub loved by locals.

There are really a lot of people, but this is more of a table style, there is only one corridor on the dance floor, and everyone stands on their own sofa area to dance.

Nightclub name: Kudeta 클럽 쿠데타
Address: 1124-6 Jung-dong, Haeundae, Busan, South Korea
Age limit: 19
Entrance fee: 20,000 won for men/10,000 won for women

Pages: [1]
View full version: I must go there once in 2024, Busan night club is recommended.