Lance Bertie Publish time 2024-7-3 03:24

Bali Nusa Penida Island The slope is steep and the journey is long

The sisters who have been there are really strict. No one said it is not worth going, unless you think you can climb a knife mountain just to take two photos.

Reasons for not recommending: The journey is too difficult and tortuous!

I set off from Potato Head at 7 o'clock ➡️ It takes about an hour to get to the pier by car ➡️ Then go to the pier to wait for the boat. I saw many sisters saying that it would take dozens of minutes to get to the island. In fact, it is not at all. The whole journey is at least nearly 1 and a half hours ➡️ Do you think it's over?

This is just the beginning ➡️ It takes nearly two hours to change to a car and walk up. The rugged mountain road can make people fly. I was seasick and carsick. At this time, I actually didn't feel like playing. I parked the car and thought I had arrived, but it took about 15 minutes to walk up by myself. At this time, people were about to collapse, plus the extremely hot and sunny weather, and I had to climb the mountain, which was very hard.

Penida (Apple Wallpaper) The camera position in Figure 3 requires queuing up for special exposure. The photos are taken by your own tour guide. You can also choose the free camera position. As you can imagine, there are more people. In reality, it is not so beautiful that it is irreplaceable. In addition to the paid camera position with protection, the other angles are standing on the edge of the cliff to take pictures. It took more than five hours to take two photos and wanted to escape quickly. The next step is to go to the beach, which is nearly an hour's drive away.

Diamond Beach (Figure 1) If you have to choose, then this is more recommended. The sea water is very blue and it is indeed shocking to the naked eye, but it is super steep. You can see that it is a mountain in the picture. Then you need to go down the mountain road in the picture. The width of the stairs is about 1m, and it can only accept one person going up or one person going down at the same time. The angle of the stairs is also very vertical and steep. You can imagine how dangerous it is if you don’t stand firmly. If you think of the seaside at the bottom, there is no road at all where it connects to the sea. You have to pull a rope and climb down with your bare hands. Friends who dare to go down are really warriors, and the waves are also very big.

There are a few small restaurants with roofs opened by locals on the way up the mountain. To be honest, the food is OK. The environment is like eating in a ruined mountain. There must be some small insects and flies to share the food with you.
Summary: It is beautiful. If there is no other place to go, don't come here. Stay safely in the hotel or go to other places to take pictures. Isn't it better? (This is just my personal experience. There will be hotel reviews later.)

Pages: [1]
View full version: Bali Nusa Penida Island The slope is steep and the journey is long