Reginald Horatio Publish time 2024-7-3 03:42

Tukad Cepung Waterfall, the most worth visiting waterfall in Bali

Bali has many waterfalls worth visiting, and Tukad Cepung Waterfall is one of them. The waterfall is hidden between rocks and surrounded by rocks. Whenever the sun shines on the glittering waterfall from above, it is like a mysterious veil covering the waterfall, which is quite dreamy.

People say this is the most beautiful waterfall in Bali, but I don't understand why they say that... The entrance fee is 15 IDR, you have to overcome many obstacles and climb many high steps to get there. Remember to wear flip flops, if you don't wear waterproof shoes, you will feel all the stones in the water. It's crowded here, you are not allowed to take pictures anywhere, and there is no queue because no one wants to wait. The whole place is dark, so if you don't have a good camera, your photos will be dark. I think people should go to see Banyumala Falls instead of this.

The entrance fee is 15000 IDR per person, and parking is free. I had a plate of mixed rice at the food stall, which tasted good. There are many steps in the scenic area, very high steps, and there are changing rooms inside, but they are very dirty. So make sure to wear a swimsuit in advance, basically everyone is just here to take pictures of the waterfall, and the pool below is too shallow to swim at all. Everyone is crowded in front of the waterfall, waiting for their turn to take pictures. This waterfall is really not very beautiful, not a must-see.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Tukad Cepung Waterfall, the most worth visiting waterfall in Bali