Aubrey Nelly Publish time 2024-7-3 17:22

Arbour Hotel & Residence Pattaya, a hotel with a beautiful rooftop

If I come to Pattaya again, I can't help but mention this hotel. Because this is probably the most addictive hotel for teenagers. A hotel with a beautiful rooftop!

The atmosphere can be called friendly, the room can be called a very pleasant stay, the bedroom is a good size and the color is warm. Equipped with amenities it feels like we live in an apartment, there is a microwave, sink and washing machine. There is also a transparent bathroom so that you don't have to feel embarrassed when you come with friends. Because they have a private mirror mode, we really like this.

And the hotel has a great atmosphere. Many of you may have seen it on social media before, there is a 360-degree view on the Highlight Corner rooftop, there is a swimming pool and a refreshing bar, and its layout makes you feel like you are sitting on the beach to take great photos, take juicy photos, your memory is full, and you will definitely like the content.

That's not all, come to a hotel and get everything. Because there is a cafe in the hotel. The view is excellent and there is a big, big mirror. Having a cool coffee bar means that you don't have to go too far, here you have everything, and let me tell you, the coffee is even better. Don't be scared, there's nothing to do here, this is another place that has it all.

If anyone missed the breakfast, it's over. Because the breakfast is so luxurious, there are many varieties and unlimited ordering. We all have to try them, and friends will know which one is the best. As for whoever likes it, just order it. As before, I told you all this and I hope everyone will try it. I'll give you fixed coordinates.

Hotel address: Arbor Hotel and Residence, Pattaya
Hotel phone: +66(0)38-195-600, +66(0)38-195-601

Pages: [1]
View full version: Arbour Hotel & Residence Pattaya, a hotel with a beautiful rooftop