Bess Brook Publish time 2024-7-4 04:52

Pattaya, the mysterious seaside town, the oldest adult show in 6996

As a must-visit tourist destination in Thailand, Pattaya's nightlife can be said to be quite rich. At night, the entire seaside town will turn into an ambiguous dark red, and all the bars on the street will light up orange-red lights to welcome tourists from all over the world. At night, Pattaya not only has various bars and nightclubs, but also a red-light district full of drunkenness and extravagance, with various wonderful performances staged every day. Today, I will share with you the 6996 adult show that you must see when you go to Pattaya, which is also the most worth-seeing adult show in Thailand.

6996 Show is the oldest adult show in Pattaya. The show is not big and can accommodate about 200-300 people. It is performed in a loop from 19:30 to 22:30 every night. There is no distinction between the show and the seats are free to sit. Most of the people who watch the show are Chinese, Korean and Indian. There are quite a lot of people every night. The price of adult show tickets is 1500 baht. It is recommended to book tickets online in advance. The scale of the performance is very large. The essence is to perform love action movies through physical stunts.

Three years after the epidemic, the performance scale of 6996 Show is larger than before. It has evolved from a two-person show to a three-person show. The action content is still similar to before. Classic projects such as playing drums with men's penises, shooting darts with women's vaginas, and blowing candles are still there. Of course, there are also interactive links. The rules are the same as before. The audience sitting in the front row is easy to be called up to interact. Friends who are brave enough to try can enter early and grab the front row! Anyway, after watching it, I feel like my three views have been shattered. I really never thought that the human body has so many possibilities before.

Finally, here are some tips for watching the show. Electronic devices are not allowed in the show. You need to store your mobile phone before entering. Don't take chances. Bags will be checked at the entrance. There are also many staff patrolling the venue. Once you are found taking photos, you will not only be kicked out, but also face a huge fine. It is recommended that you follow the show rules.

Then the performance content is very bold. To be honest, it is not recommended to watch it with family, especially the elders. It will be so awkward that you will pick your toes. In addition, it is not recommended for elderly people with heart disease or poor health to watch it. As for the reason, I think everyone can understand. Finally, you cannot leave the show during the show. Once you leave the show, it will be considered that the show is over. If you want to go back to the show, you have to buy a new ticket.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Pattaya, the mysterious seaside town, the oldest adult show in 6996