Nathan Belle Publish time 2024-7-5 04:12

TOP10 I would like to recommend some delicious food I ate in Manila, Philippines to you.

p1-p2: Jollibee
I haven’t eaten it in the US. I ate the local ones in the Philippines so it’s hard to compare hahahaha. Anyway, the ones in the Philippines are super delicious! The spicy one is better than the original one. Dip it in the sauce. I was surprised that this pasta is really delicious. You must order it.

p3 J.CO Donuts & Coffee
The coffee shop downstairs from the hotel. I ordered a fruit splash. I forgot what it tasted like, but it doesn’t matter. The free donut next to it is really delicious. You must try it. There are many other flavors. This one is original and it’s delicious.

p4-p5 Texas Roadhouse
I love this steakhouse in the United States. You must eat their buns. Every time I wait for a table, I almost eat the buns.

Two people ordered a combo. I chose the largest ribeye. The side was marshmallow roasted sweet potato and a Caesar salad. I don’t eat onions, but my classmate recommended it to npy. He said it was delicious and sweet.

p6 Tiger Tang
The last time I drank it was in Taiwan in 2017. I didn’t drink it in the United States. I wanted to drink it when I saw it in the Philippines. Brown sugar pearl milk is my forever love~

p7 Philippine lady m (forgot what it’s called) ube’s is not bad I really can't accept the other mango with chocolate... Anyways, the crepe crust is not as thin as lady m's, it's just average

p8-9 McDonald's
Check in McDonald's around the world
BBQ shake fries are super delicious. There is also a limited sundae. I forgot what peanut butter and other things are also good. The others are similar. The apple pie is unpalatable

p10 pinkberry
It's like a day back to the United States... I love the original flavor the most. It has a strong yogurt flavor and is 10,000 times better than their local frozen yogurt. That store is really stingy. I was speechless when I gave them a little topping

p10 7d dried mango, a specialty of the Philippines
It's really delicious. Buy it! I brought two bags back home and finished one bag in one day. I regret not buying more

Pages: [1]
View full version: TOP10 I would like to recommend some delicious food I ate in Manila, Philippines to you.