Ursula Powell Publish time 2024-7-5 04:25

I ate at Ya Kun Restaurant in Manila. It felt like I was back in Singapore.

I dreamed back to Singapore in a second! The only drawback is that there is no soy milk coffee. I was sad for a long time. Who in the Philippines can eat Singapore's national breakfast! It turned out to be me. It's delicious! There are no bad dishes! My friend and I ordered a dish from each category to try. It really made me dream back to Singapore. The toast and raw eggs tasted exactly the same as in Singapore!

The coffee tasted the same. I ordered kopi-c, which was really delicious! It was a sweet coffee type, but not very sweet. The taste was great, which suited my appetite! Fried chicken wings are a must! In fact, I saw the table next to me ordering it, and it looked delicious, so I ordered it. The fact is that it is really delicious! Very crispy and delicious! Not very salty!

The set meal we ordered was set-e, which was delicious, the laksa noodles were delicious, and the soup tasted very good, but I felt that the portion was not large. But two people ordered more than 900 pesos and couldn't finish it. The address is on the first floor of makati ayala one mall. You can see it as soon as you enter.

Pages: [1]
View full version: I ate at Ya Kun Restaurant in Manila. It felt like I was back in Singapore.