Glenn Jerry Publish time 2024-7-5 04:05

🦆No duck walks out of Jade Garden Manila alive (翠园餐厅)

【Cui Yuan】 is a Chinese restaurant founded by the Hong Kong Maxim's Group. Adhering to the concept of Chinese food and Western service, it interprets creative Cantonese cuisine with color, fragrance and taste!

A Hong Kong and Cantonese restaurant that I have eaten for many years, and I must order roast duck every time. I haven't been there for a long time and found that now only whole roast ducks are sold, not half of them. Every time I want to eat roast duck, I will choose to come to this restaurant! There is also a roast duck in BGC that tastes good, in the Grand Hyatt's 【NO.8 China House】, but this restaurant needs to be booked a few days in advance. Sometimes when I suddenly want to eat it, I can't eat it, which is very disappointing...

One duck, two ways of eating is the way I choose every time I come. After peeling the roast duck, the duck skeleton is fried with pepper and salt. A whole roast duck costs 3500₱, and an additional 600₱ can process the duck skeleton into another way!

Jade Garden's signature roast duck and Filipino roast suckling pig, don't miss it if you like it~

🏠Store name: Jade Garden
📍Address: Ayala Center, 2nd Level, Glorietta 2, Palm Dr. cor. West Dr, Palm Dr, Makati, 1226 Metro Manila
👩🏻‍🍳Must-order dishes: Roast duck! Roast duck! Roast duck!
Recommendation index: 4.5⭐️ (out of 5 stars)
⏰Business hours: 11 am-2 pm
Dinner time 5:30 pm-9:30 pm

🅿️There is an elevator directly to the restaurant in the parking lot of Landmark underground supermarket~

Pages: [1]
View full version: 🦆No duck walks out of Jade Garden Manila alive (翠园餐厅)